Is this build good

Budget (including currency): 1550TND(550$)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming

Other details: i have all the peripherals i just need the pc,if prices don't go down in the summer because in tunisia there is stock but the official resellers sell for scalper prices even tho they are partenered by official manufacturers(gtx 1660 super for 650$ now compared to 10 months ago 330$).so if prices don't go down, I'm going apu

Here is my build:

Cpu:Amd ryzen 5 3400g wraith spire edition(173$/475tnd)

Mobo:B450 DS3H(94$/259tnd)or B450 DS3H V2(90$/249tnd)or B450 A PRO MAX(83$/229tnd)

Ram:1*16 go team group 3200mhz(83$/229tnd)

Nvme ssd:Team group elite m. 2 128go 1300mo/s(31$/87tnd) 

Hdd:Toshiba p300 5400rpm 2to(64$/175 dt)

Power Supply:Cooler Master 500W +80 bronze v2 bulk(58$/159dt)

Case:Abkoncore C200m(47$/129dt) or Abkoncore c450m(51$/139dt) or Abkoncore c550m(64$/175dt) not sure what to choose

It's not too bad but is there no way to maybe change out the ram kit for a dual channel option instead? I think that would be more beneficial for the APU in terms of performance

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Just now, tkitch said:

Yup should go just fine.

If you can squeeze in a few bucks?  Getting a 250GB ssd will make life easier.

2x8gb, not 1x16gb for RAM

Hurts performance a lot on iGPUs

elephants

14 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

2x8gb, not 1x16gb for RAM

Hurts performance a lot on iGPUs

I'm using an apu and I barely had found a 16 go ram stick at this price and it is on sale and dual channel 3200mhz kit 8*2 are at least 95$ and more so 

20 minutes ago, captainlolz7 said:

It's not too bad but is there no way to maybe change out the ram kit for a dual channel option instead? I think that would be more beneficial for the APU in terms of 

I barely had found a 16 go ram stick at this price and it is on sale and dual channel 3200mhz kit 8*2 are at least 95$ and more so 

Just now, AlphaGigachadgamer said:

I'm using an apu and I barely had found a 16 go ram stick at this price and it is on sale and dual channel 3200mhz kit 8*2 are at least 95$ and more so 

APUs have iGPUs. Getting dual channel will give you a 90%+ performance boost. It's worth the extra money.

elephants

25 minutes ago, AlphaGigachadgamer said:

Budget (including currency): 1550TND(550$)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming

Other details: i have all the peripherals i just need the pc,if prices don't go down in the summer because in tunisia there is stock but the official resellers sell for scalper prices even tho they are partenered by official manufacturers(gtx 1660 super for 650$ now compared to 10 months ago 330$).so if prices don't go down, I'm going apu

Here is my build:

Cpu:Amd ryzen 5 3400g wraith spire edition(173$/475tnd)

Mobo:B450 DS3H(94$/259tnd)or B450 DS3H V2(90$/249tnd)or B450 A PRO MAX(83$/229tnd)

Ram:1*16 go team group 3200mhz(83$/229tnd)

Nvme ssd:Team group elite m. 2 128go 1300mo/s(31$/87tnd) 

Hdd:Toshiba p300 5400rpm 2to(64$/175 dt)

Power Supply:Cooler Master 500W +80 bronze v2 bulk(58$/159dt)

Case:Abkoncore C200m(47$/129dt) or Abkoncore c450m(51$/139dt) or Abkoncore c550m(64$/175dt) not sure what to choose

I need someone to help choose the case and the motherboard since they are the only ones that I'm frustrated with

2 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

APUs have iGPUs. Getting dual channel will give you a 90%+ performance boost. It's worth the extra money.

Ok i will try to redo an another list of parts, im probably gonna lower the hdd and maybe tge the psu

Ok i will try to redo an another list of parts, im probably gonna lower the hdd and maybe tge the psu

I need someone to help choose the case and the motherboard since they are the only ones that I'm frustrated with

Can someone help me choose the case from the ones, I listed, they are all micro atx/mini itx cases, i can find atx cases fir the same price but i do not want to have an atx case because then i would have motherboard dwarfism. Please help, or if you have arguments that convinces me to buy an atx case, because in my country they are a lot more commun then micro atx/mini itx cases. 

And the motherboard im confused to idk if i should get the b450 d3sh or the b450 a pro max.i think if i am only getting one stick of 16 go ram i think an going with the b450 a pro max because it only has 2 ddr4 slots and i don't think 32go of ram will become obselete any time soon, but if i get 2 sticks of 8 go of rams then i think i an going with b450 ds3h so i can upgrade later on to 32 go. 

Pls help me especially since this my first pc and i do not want to screw it up, help me choose the case and the motherboard. 

13 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

And the motherboard im confused to idk if i should get the b450 d3sh or the b450 a pro max.i think if i am only getting one stick of 16 go ram i think an going with the b450 a pro max because it only has 2 ddr4 slots and i don't think 32go of ram will become obselete any time soon, but if i get 2 sticks of 8 go of rams then i think i an going with b450 ds3h so i can upgrade later on to 32 go. 

Pls help me especially since this my first pc and i do not want to screw it up, help me choose the case and the motherboard. 

I'm not the person to ask for case and motherboard (I'm better at CPU/GPU/RAM recommendations), but @Downkey may be able to help here.

elephants

So how much is the price of 2x8? What is the price of just buying 2 1x8 sticks?

It's a 3400G, the motherboard wont matter too much, just go with whatever one is cheaper.

What are some available cases in your budget?

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

4 minutes ago, Downkey said:

So how much is the price of 2x8? What is the price of just buying 2 1x8 sticks?

It's a 3400G, the motherboard wont matter too much, just go with whatever one is cheaper.

What are some available cases in your budget?

8*2 ram goes for 95$ and more in my country,i think if i am getting 8*2, i am getting b450 ds3h( because it has 4 ram slots and it has m.2 for my nvme ssd. But if i only get 1 stick of 16 go of ram i think i am getting B450 A pro max since it is the cheapest mobo with m.2,For the case

I want a microatx/mini itx case because i do not want motherboard dwarfism in an atx case. 

But in my country they are rare, especially for my 45$ to 65$ budget

So i have three options for the motherboard:

Abkoncore c200m (47$)

Abkoncore c450m(52$)

Abkoncore c550m(64$)

I need to choose between those three or since you are more experienced than me, convince me if an atx case is a better option

5 minutes ago, AlphaGigachadgamer said:

8*2 ram goes for 95$ and more in my country,i think if i am getting 8*2, i am getting b450 ds3h( because it has 4 ram slots and it has m.2 for my nvme ssd. But if i only get 1 stick of 16 go of ram i think i am getting B450 A pro max since it is the cheapest mobo with m.2,For the case

I want a microatx/mini itx case because i do not want motherboard dwarfism in an atx case. 

Abkoncore c200m (47$)

Abkoncore c450m(52$)

Abkoncore c550m(64$)

I need to choose between those three or since you are more experienced than me, convince me if an atx case is a better option

Srry im typing with a phone thats why it took so long for the reply, also to add if i am only gettibg one stick 16 go  ram, i am getting a520m a pro, it has the same features as b450 a pro max that i need and 10 buck cheaper 

24 minutes ago, AlphaGigachadgamer said:

Abkoncore c200m (47$)

Abkoncore c450m(52$)

Abkoncore c550m(64$)

@Downkeycan you help me pls now that i have given you the full details pls?? 

2 hours ago, AlphaGigachadgamer said:

im probably gonna lower the hdd and maybe tge the psu

You can get a SATA SSD, will be almost as fast as NVMe in daily usage. You can also go for the cheaper motherboard of chosen, performance will stay same - you choose one for IO/features/overclocking anyways. RAM could be only 8GB, it will not be a bottleneck with an APU. But do use dual channel, it can be 40% performance difference.

58 minutes ago, Ydfhlx said:

You can get a SATA SSD, will be almost as fast as NVMe in daily usage. You can also go for the cheaper motherboard of chosen, performance will stay same - you choose one for IO/features/overclocking anyways. RAM could be only 8GB, it will not be a bottleneck with an APU. But do use dual channel, it can be 40% performance difference.

I think that in some time in the future i will upgrade to 32 go so i will get dual channel now or later. 

But just found out a520 a pro isn't compatible with amd ryzen 5 3400g 

1 hour ago, AlphaGigachadgamer said:

I think that in some time in the future i will upgrade to 32 go so i will get dual channel now or later. 

But just found out a520 a pro isn't compatible with amd ryzen 5 3400g 

You should get dual channel now

That's because in the future you will put a GPU in there Is dual channel won't be as useful anymore and you would have lost a good amount of performance.

Get 2x4 or 2x8 GB and when you have the money buy a 2x16 kit if you feel the need.