Are these temps normal?

I have a 10700k with a dark rock 4 cooler (not the pro) and after running cinebench r20 for 10 min my temps peak at about 85°C. Is that okay?

3 minutes ago, TheProPizza said:

I have a 10700k with a dark rock 4 cooler (not the pro) and after running cinebench r20 for 10 min my temps peak at about 85°C. Is that okay?

if its under a heavy load like benchmarking then yes it is normal. if that is idle temps then no its not, that is extremely high and you will probably need to shut your computer down to reapply thermal paste and/or get a new/better CPU cooler.

my idle temps are about 35°C and when playing a game about 65°C

1 minute ago, TheProPizza said:

my idle temps are about 35°C and when playing a game about 65°C

Those temps sound pretty good. You should expect your temps to be quite high when running an intensive program like cinebench R20 for some time. 

then yes, those temps are normal and there is nothing to worry about. benchmarking puts more stress onto a computer than you will ever do day to day.

29 minutes ago, TheProPizza said:

Intel's 10th gen and 11th gen cpu tends to run hotter than before with exact clock speed
It's okay actually