Amplifier Marantz SR6200

Go to solution Solved by Stefan Kasev,

Hello guys! Recently i bought a marantz sr6200 amplifier and i am trying to hook a speakers to it. But i don't have luck. When i hook my speakers to other amplifier they work perfectly. But i tried connecting them with aux, digital cable and still cant get any sound of the amplifier i played with all the options read the manual and still can't solve it. The only thing i see is a little red speaker icon which isn't mentioned anywhere around the internet. Is it mode or option that i am missing? The amplifier is second hand so if the issue isnt in the options it may be in the hardware. Thank you! 

Hello guys! Recently i bought a marantz sr6200 amplifier and i am trying to hook a speakers to it. But i don't have luck. When i hook my speakers to other amplifier they work perfectly. But i tried connecting them with aux, digital cable and still cant get any sound of the amplifier i played with all the options read the manual and still can't solve it. The only thing i see is a little red speaker icon which isn't mentioned anywhere around the internet. Is it mode or option that i am missing? The amplifier is second hand so if the issue isnt in the options it may be in the hardware. Thank you! 

13 hours ago, Benji said:

Huh? What exactly do the speakers themselves have to do with the audio inputs? I think that you may have bought powered speakers and are trying to connect them to the Marantz, which is for passive speakers that need an amplifier.

What speakers are you trying to connect?

They are some bose old cube speakers which can twist. I have a woofer too, to which they are connected first and then the woofer is connectedt to amplifier. With other amplifier the woofer and the speakers work perfectly. 

Just now, Benji said:

What speakers? Manufacturer and model, this description fits thousands of speakers.

The whole system is called Bose acoustimass 5 series 3. 

Yes i know this and read about all options and things. I know for the overprice but got the amp and woofer and speakers for around 150. On other amp all things work together. The problem is in the amp i think its hardware problem because i tried all the options, and there isn't any signal coming of any channel. I tried with multimeter and no voltage is coming of any channel. 

Yes i do. And we had agreement if something doesn't work that i can return it. You suggest me to try other speakers with the amplifier. I think i did and they don't work too. The amplifier is for repair for sure if it can be repaired if not i will return it.