Display Slideshow for Company Metrics?

Hello All,

Not quite sure where this belong but software felt semi right.

What I am attempting to do is automatically display metrics and graphs for my warehouse and sales folks on tvs/computers around the warehouse and office.

What I really would love is to intersperse  metrics slides with photography of landscapes, cool customer project photos, or whatever in between.  Basically that way its not all charts and company stuff so it might give a person a minute of calm chill scenery as well.

Ideally I want all this to be dynamic so changes are as easy as drag and drop.  I would want to provide a mapped share to my Managers so they could save updated charts every week/month/etc and the slideshows update based on those new files.  Also I have a TON of pictures but dont want to have to replace the pictures in a slideshow everytime.

I need a solution to work with windows 10 and a raspberry pi but if the pi is a major obstacle I can probably replace it with another w10 pc.

If im thinking about this wrong or there is an obvious solution please dont hesitate to point it out.  I tend to overcomplicate my thoughts.

Thought 1:

If there was a way to have a powerpoint pull from a network share and insert random photos in my preconfigured powerpoint.

Issues with 1:

I will also be running a rasp pi on one of the tvs so will not have "MS powerpoint".  I can also see my Managers breaking a powerpoint when saving by changing name or something.

Thought 2: (most ideal?)

Put pictures and metrics in a shared folder and have screensaver pull from that location. This would work no matter the computer or TV.

Issues with 2:

Since I only have 5 metrics slides and 1,000 pictures there is no way to show Metrics / picture / metrics / picture.  Would there be a way or program that would pull a picture from folder A then folder B and then back to folder A etc?

Thought 3: (manual intervention boo)

Go around and plug a usb stick in...

Issues with 3:

Im lazy and would prefer something thay didnt require me to go around and do this manually.

*Edit: Thought 4:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tab-slideshow-plus/iaehgcjemgeldahhdeafbdeglfbaecll I could use Chrome extension like this?

*Edit: Issues with 4:

Still have issue with layering metrics and pictures.  Additionally raspberry pi zero is very low power and almost certainly couldnt handle a lot of chrome tabs being opened.

Hardware involved:

Hp Omni 100 windows 10 pc

Raspberry Pi Zero W

Lenovo laptops windows 10

Dedicated wifi router

I appreciate any help or direction anyone can provide.

*Edit: Due to company restrictions none of these computers will have internet access so its lan only.