Help with a new build that was starting and had posted, but now will not power back on! Please read as there is more information.

Hi there everyone of the forum! I'm new to the forum and in dire need of some help troubleshooting a build i helped with for a friend of mine. Here it goes, so after building and double checking everything i powered it on for the first time and did get initial post without issue. Noticing it was weird that it was booting apparently slower than it had originally in the previous rig (Pre built from about 10 years ago) but it was still booting from a 3in HDD so i wasn't too concerned. not once I got in I went to partition and get the 2 new m2 SSDs we installed on the motherboard (will post full build info at end) and noticed at the one drive in the top m2 was not shown and after checking bios i found that it wasn't recognizing it at all. after reading the mobo book i found out that the top m2 has something to do with intel and 11th gen proccessors (were running a 10th gen in this build). thinking "ok we have one more m2 just below the top let move the drive there to see if it recognizes it" I tried moving the drive it would not power on at all, when i hit the switch on the PSU while it had power the RGB on the mobo lights up for a quick second but then off and nothing responds. power button does nothing and there is no power switch on the mobo to try. the only way we got it to boot again was to pull the battery on the mobo to reset it (i also moved the drive back to the slot and it changed nothing, only the board reset worked). After that i go tit running and decided to deal with it another day and sure enough the next day when he tried to power back on.... nothing.. he reset the mobo again got it running for a bit but no cant get anything again or get it to power at all. sorry for the long rant but i wanted to give as much detail as i can. below will be the build to the best of my memory since i do not have the build with me. Any help would be appreciated cause were kinda at a loss!

Build:

Motherboard- Gigabyte z590 Gaming X

CPU- Core I5 10600K

GPU- MSI 1060 3gb

PSU- Corsair 850W Gold 

RAM- Corsair Vengance RGB 3200Mz

Cooler- Corsair H150i Elite Capellix iCUE RGB 

Again any help will be appreciated and thanks for the time!