Stutters - Freezing of frames.

So I recently upgraded my entire pc fully to spec.

And everything is pretty much as bad ass as you can have it but still I have issues in game.

Recently I had a similar problem with frame freezes and stutters and my fix for that time was to free some disk space I did I bought 2 new ssd's of 1tb each both m.2 nvm drives.

Its not bad but for the hardware im running I find it odd that my system is stuttering. It always has but I feel like it got much worse since I last installed my latest m.2 drive.

Witch is still an empty drive.

I tried alot but this problem only seems to run in games especially call of duty. Now its not game related or at least not as much because it happens in every game.

I just cant seem to figure out why...

I run a x570 mobo aorus elite.

I run 4 ddr4 4x8gb sticks at 3600mhz, I run a ryzen 5 5600x, a rtx 3080 water cooled, a sata ssd as boot drive + this drive has only 120gb free and has 1tb capacity.

I have 1 samsung evo 970 1tb ssd, an intel 660 1tb ssd, and a 2tb hard drive.

And I got a corsair 1000 wat psu 80+ gold.

I don't seem to figure out what the issue might be the card has ran perfectly fine obviously it does has a stutter once a while but what card doesn't. However every so and so seconds it stutters. I have updated everything and I'm just looking for an answer on where I can look to solve this problem and where I should begin to look and If this might as well just be a bug and that the pc just didn't boot up correctly and I should reboot to see if it runs better or just anything to help me to find the problem because I didn't buy this pc to be bothered by freezing frames.

Thanks in advance