Best cpu Cooler

Damian Gonzalez

As @Radium_Angelsaid liquid nitrogen

if you're being practical then custom water cooling

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Rack Project (Build log link)

Spoiler

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

Liquid Nitrogen cooling.

Funny but serious answer

Just now, davemc said:

As @Radium_Angelsaid liquid nitrogen

if you're being practical then custom water cooling

A whole loop or just cpu cooler

Just now, Damian Gonzalez said:

Funny but serious answer

You didn't specify any details of what you wanted. All you said was "best" so I gave you best.

You want Air? AIO? Custom loop?  

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 minute ago, Damian Gonzalez said:

Funny but serious answer

It is the best. You never said what you want so he gave you the best. Serious enough.

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

You didn't specify any details of what you wanted. All you said was "best" so I gave you best.

You want Air? AIO? Custom loop?  

air or aio 

air or aio 

how much money do you plan on spending, what country

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

how much money do you plan on spending, what country

200$ US Max

200$ US Max

I'd say the NH D15 from Noctua, its basically as good as any AIO for cheaper. And you don't hafta worry about failure

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Spoiler

Just now, davemc said:

I'd say the NH D15 from Noctua, its basically as good as any AIO for cheaper. And you don't hafta worry about failure

cool thanks  

1 minute ago, Damian Gonzalez said:

200$ US Max

any of thhe huge 360mm of 420mm radiators are pretty effective at cooling, if you have a case that's massive enough to fit one

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

12 minutes ago, Damian Gonzalez said:

Best cpu Cooler for intel I9 10900k

I would say the Noctua NDH15

Deepcool Assassin III and Dark Rock Pro 4 are also excellent

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now

corsair elite capellix 360mm cpu cooler

Don’t take everything I say seriously 

take it with a grain of s a l t

Air cooler:

NH-D15. It performs like a 240mm aio for a better price than most and basically 0 maintenance. If you don't want any fuss and just want good cooling you should get this one.

Liquid cooler:

I would say the Kraken x73 is one of the better 360mm aios, but you might be better off just getting a D-15 and spending your money elsewhere in the system if you don't have a specific need for a lot of cooling like overclock. https://www.amazon.com/NZXT-Kraken-X73-360mm-RL-KRX73-01/dp/B082DYKB1F/?tag=thowisguy-20

-> Moved to Cooling

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

D15 if you're needing something that's easy to install and affordable as well as being a reliable and practical solution. Good ol' Noctua. 

360mm AIO if you want marginally better performance or you want some RGB aesthetics. No real advantage to an AIO over classic air coolers. You could consider the Intel Cryo Cooler as that is sub-ambient cooling for something in the form-factor and size of an AIO. 

Custom water cooling if you want the absolute best cooling while still being practical. 

Liquid nitrogen for the extremes, although I can't imagine a scenario where this may be useful other than XOC.