cheap audio receiver and transmitter

RTX 3070 I7 11800h

hello, I wanted a rode wireless go but they are expensive I dont need the audio recording capabilities I just need to plug my video micro into one thing and plug the reciever into the camera so I can have wireless audio is there any cheaper options than the wireless go (50 meters would be nice)

Second hand older Sennheiser wireless transmitter and receiver belt packs go for around £150. Be a saving of around 100 quid. They are profesional standard so you can trust them to work well.

There's also loads of similar cheap Chinese import stuff on amazon. As the saying goes buy cheap buy twice.

2 hours ago, Ahoy Hoy said:

Second hand older Sennheiser wireless transmitter and receiver belt packs go for around £150. Be a saving of around 100 quid. They are profesional standard so you can trust them to work well.

There's also loads of similar cheap Chinese import stuff on amazon. As the saying goes buy cheap buy twice.

something I can put on my camera via hotshoe. If there is a sennheiser set like that send me what its called

2 hours ago, Ahoy Hoy said:

I also cant find much options

13 hours ago, Ahoy Hoy said:

If the OP is in the US, they should be VERY careful of the frequency that used systems are operating at. There are a lot of Shure and Sennheiser systems available "for peanuts" that operate in the 600 MHz band. These became illegal to operate relatively recently when T-Mobile bought most of the 600 MHz band for about 8 billion dollars (this is why I don't ever want to hear T-mobile claiming to be the "underdog" ever again).

There are a lot of less-than-honest sellers who will happily sell this equipment without disclosing this. They're probably on the wrong side of the law as well.

13 hours ago, RTX 2070 Max-Q said:

something I can put on my camera via hotshoe. If there is a sennheiser set like that send me what its called

Sennheiser SK100. Its too little packs with a flap for two AA batteries and a jack port on the top with a belt clip on the back, you can buy a adapter to attach them with a hot shoe for around a tenner.

H713 does make a important point. Country is very important as there are regulations on usage of certain frequencies for TV, phone, emergency service and as well as public use.