audio help on obs

I'm using obs and I can't get the audio to work properly. the game can't (friends voices) sounds super low and I cant find a way to fix this. The game sound is fine and my voice is fine as well. Not sure if I need to add something in the sources or what, but any help will be much appreciated!

Where is the sound coming from? Game itself or some other software? If you are using just basic audio device setup, then setting "speakers" would combine all sounds you hear as one channel.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

So this is how I have it setup. The line in capture game audio and friends audio. im using an astro mix amp as well. All audio goes into my headset and goes out to the stream/record.

image.png.97dff724be76a84e3d4fad3a3bf02c55.png

20 hours ago, irelentless said:

So this is how I have it setup. The line in capture game audio and friends audio. im using an astro mix amp as well. All audio goes into my headset and goes out to the stream/record.

image.png.97dff724be76a84e3d4fad3a3bf02c55.png

And the audio is different on what you hear and what you can hear in stream/vod/recording?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

yeah so i can hear everything through my headset, but the stream/recording only picks up my voice and game audio. 

On 4/28/2021 at 7:44 AM, irelentless said:

yeah so i can hear everything through my headset, but the stream/recording only picks up my voice and game audio. 

Thats more than tad odd. As the audio comes to PC/OBS in one device/channel. OBS is not something that would control or change audio. The options to adjust audio are overall limited (as you can see) to gain control and monitoring. Therefore any issues are most likely with some other part of the chain.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

it was working fine before now I'm not sure why this issue is occurring.