Trying to build my first budget pc, need some help

Pleasantig

Budget: $500-$650 USD (not including monitor and keyboard)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: casual gaming, art and internet browsing 

Parts: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G (Integrated Graphics, Vega 11)

Motherboard: ASRock B450 Steel Legend ATX AM4

Ram: Patriot Viper 4 Blackout 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16

Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME SSD

Case:  Deepcool Gamer Storm MACUBE 310 ATX Mid Tower Case

PSU:    EVGA BQ 600 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX

Wifi Adapter: TP-Link Archer T4E PCIe

I'm gonna be using an APU until GPUs lower down in price. Any parts I should change? Any upgrades I should do down the line? I'm gonna upgrade my Ram as soon as possible to 8x2, but for know 4x2 is fine. Oh yeah. The Ryzen 5 3400g has gone up in price recently, should i wait for a price cut or just buy it now? Any advice is helpful. 

28 minutes ago, Pleasantig said:

I'm gonna be using an APU until GPUs lower down in price.

Then grab a fast CPU with a decent igpu instead.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

44 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Fully agree with your statement.

Just would change the ssd to something not so crappy. Like a mx500 or wd blue if going the sata drive route and just get a large ssd then. Hdd addon later is easy enough.

A hyper 212 evo for cooler would also probably be nicer for a little more as it is better and quieter.

For cpu if op wants to go even cheaper a 10400 + b460/h470 combo is even cheaper for barely any worse performance.

8 minutes ago, jaslion said:

A hyper 212 evo for cooler would also probably be nicer for a little more as it is better and quieter.

Gammaxx 400 is pretty much a ripoff of it, but i do agree its a tad quieter.

9 minutes ago, jaslion said:

For cpu if op wants to go even cheaper a 10400 + b460/h470 combo is even cheaper for barely any worse performance.

Im mostly going with the 11400 mostly for the much stronger iris xe graphics. Its also a choice if OP doesnt need to run games.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

11 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Gammaxx 400 is pretty much a ripoff of it, but i do agree its a tad quieter.

Im mostly going with the 11400 mostly for the much stronger iris xe graphics. Its also a choice if OP doesnt need to run games.

The 11400 doesnt have xe graphics.

21 minutes ago, jaslion said:

The 11400 doesnt have xe graphics.

Shoot, was being a dumbass and forgot to check ark. Nevermind then.

10 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

I think Pleasantig's own suggestion was the best available in the US*: even the Ryzen 3000 series Vega 11 integrated graphics are DOUBLE the speed of the i7 11th gen's UHD750, let alone the UHD 730 in the lower spec Intel chips....

*I don't think the Ryzen 7 APU chips were released in North America (if Linus' constant grumbles are accurate).... 

https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-RX-Vega-11-Ryzen-iGPU-vs-Intel-UHD-Graphics-750/m401440vsm1498842

I assume that the benchmark linked above is for Ryzen 7 Vega 11 GPU... which has an extra core and sightly higher clocks.... even if you lose around 10% GPU performance going for the Ryzen 5 you'll still be ina  good place: "only" be 95% faster than an i7 11th gen, instead of 105% faster 😉

The AMD option also saves $40 on the motherboard and gives you a better future upgrade path: that Asrock B450 is a great option as you'll still be able to put a top Ryzen 5000 series CPU in there in a couple of years' time, when you're ready for the next step up.

My workstation/gamer: Ryzen9 5900X@5Ghz, AC Freezer2 280mm AIO, ASUS TUF X570PRO, RTX3080Ti FE, 32Gb TridentZ DDR4-3600C14, M.2 1Tb WDSN850, M.2 1Tb WDSN550, 2x 8Tb WD80EFAX, Corsair HX850, LianLi O11 Air Mini + 3x NF-A14's, Gigabyte M27Q (27"/1440P/170Hz), Asus PA248 (24"/1200P/60Hz), Dell WFP2408 (24"/1200P/60Hz), G815 kbd, G502 mouse, Sony WH-H910N, ModMic Wireless.