Updating with ODIN, unlocked Note 9 is still locked to Sprint???

So, I love my Note 9, had it for a while, but with one problem. it's been on a November 2019 security patch and Android 9 for as long as I can remember. I bought it unlocked on eBay, when it arrived it was locked to Sprint but switched to T-mobile when I put my sim in. and that's where it's sat. Today I've been trying to update it with ODIN but ran into an interesting road block, the Baseband version still matches up to Sprint from 2019.image.png.866a65e843d8a047ddc0f97c3bbe6f3a.png

Yes I've already made a backup of my data, however it would be really poggers if I didn't need to factory reset my phone. Is the solution a $4 junk sprint sim from ebay enough to pick up a regular OTA update? Is wiping my phone inevitable? Is flashing a 2021-03-31 Sprint update in ODIN from sammobile easier than I'm making it out to be and play nicely with Samsung locking the phone to Tmobile?

34 minutes ago, FlpDaMattress said:

So, I love my Note 9, had it for a while, but with one problem. it's been on a November 2019 security patch and Android 9 for as long as I can remember. I bought it unlocked on eBay, when it arrived it was locked to Sprint but switched to T-mobile when I put my sim in. and that's where it's sat. Today I've been trying to update it with ODIN but ran into an interesting road block, the Baseband version still matches up to Sprint from 2019.image.png.866a65e843d8a047ddc0f97c3bbe6f3a.png

Yes I've already made a backup of my data, however it would be really poggers if I didn't need to factory reset my phone. Is the solution a $4 junk sprint sim from ebay enough to pick up a regular OTA update? Is wiping my phone inevitable? Is flashing a 2021-03-31 Sprint update in ODIN from sammobile easier than I'm making it out to be and play nicely with Samsung locking the phone to Tmobile?

Sprint binary it is. YOLO.