Mobile Free Anti Virus Suggestions?

Oradian

This topic is basically me being lazy to research about it thoroughly. SO I have this. Any suggestions on free anti virus apps for an android phone?

Currently have AVG

common sense and malwarebytes mobile.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

AppOps while not Antivirus is pretty good for restricting app permissions. I still have no clue why Google made it, and then decided to remove it from Kitkat. I'm pretty sure there's a version that works for non rooted devices.

First of all, fuck utorrent and their shitty adware, bittorrent all the way, second, phones are so easy to put a virus on it, like Apple. and in my opinion, why not, better to be safe than sorry.

AppOps while not Antivirus is pretty good for restricting app permissions. I still have no clue why Google made it, and then decided to remove it from Kitkat. I'm pretty sure there's a version that works for non rooted devices.

They put it in to help developers. You can still get it using Xposed, a custom ROM, etc.

My system | Nexus 4 (16GB) with CyanogenMod 12 | Pebble smartwatch | Dropbox | about.me: Tom Burnes -

First of all, fuck utorrent and their shitty adware, bittorrent all the way, second, phones are so easy to put a virus on it, like Apple. and in my opinion, why not, better to be safe than sorry.

Just like with computers, "antivirus" is useless if you have common sense. If you have Google Play installed, you can have Google screen your applications.

http://techcrunch.com/2014/03/29/google-cracks-down-on-deceptive-ads-and-other-shady-behaviors-found-in-android-apps/ 

Antivirus only makes sense if you are pirating

My system | Nexus 4 (16GB) with CyanogenMod 12 | Pebble smartwatch | Dropbox | about.me: Tom Burnes -

Ehhmm.... talk about useless.....really no need to do that.