Which will cool better?

GlaZe08
Go to solution Solved by SorryBella,

Both are an asetek design, but ive seen older deepcool castle having shearing issues on the hose, causing massive leaks. Im gonna go for the fractal for that reason alone.

Hello, i'm wondering which of these 2 will cool my 5800x the best.

Deepcool Castle 360 RGB V2 360mm or Fractal Design Celsius+ S36 

Fast replies appreciated as im going out to buy today

There should be no big difference so go for the cheapest but if they are same price get the fractal design it has more RPM which is always nice I guess but it's a little bit louder not by much though

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Both are an asetek design, but ive seen older deepcool castle having shearing issues on the hose, causing massive leaks. Im gonna go for the fractal for that reason alone.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

9 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

alright, the fractal it is then, Thank you!