Batman

ixiboneheadixi

batman arkham origins is on sale on steam for ten bucks, is it worth it? im not like a massive batman fan but batman is still cool, and im not huge into action fighting games(more shooters and rts) but if the game has a good story that will keep me playing until the end i think it would be worth it for me, so is it a good ten bucks to spend?

might as well

Nvidia ebay keys go for around 10$

Error: 410

It's not the best of the Arkham Batman games but I'd still say it's worth $10 bucks. I mean if you only play it for max 5 hours. That's $2/hr entertainment... Not gonna find that many places.

They're fun games and it's a nice taste of comic book batman and villains for people who only know them from the movies.

Also they try to play a lot at the fact that Batman isn't just a wall of muscle but also a detective, so there's some thinking involved too (don't expect algebraic puzzles though).

I think it'd be a good game to spend a weekend with.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

I'd defiantly get it the story is really good it's not as good as asylum or city but it's still a 7/10 game easy maybe even 8/10