Buying a full tower case

Vanjakaa

So I posted about my z73 a few hours ago, and I find out it doesn't fit in my current case because of how big the fans are. Therefore, I've been doing some research and put this together on pc part picker. I'm not looking to upgrade anything else other than the case so all the other parts are staying, but I need to make room for the z73. 

It won't support USB 3.2, but I'm not really looking for that anyways. 

Will this be sufficient or does anyone else have any tips please. 

Thank you

Screenshot_20210422_191723_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210422_191727_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210422_191731_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210422_191734_com.android.chrome.jpg

You can share the permalink, listed above the CPU, instead of screenshots

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

5 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

You can share the permalink, listed above the CPU, instead of screenshots

Yeah I know, but there's nothing more to this so I don't think it really matters and sometimes I'm just very forgetful

1 minute ago, Vanjakaa said:

Yeah I know, but there's nothing more to this so I don't think it really matters and sometimes I'm just very forgetful

The permalink is a great way of avoiding forgetfulness, because this site's formatting will expand the whole list.

The define 7 doesn't have very good airflow, and it's quite expensive. Are there any key features you're interested in aside from appropriate size?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

The permalink is a great way of avoiding forgetfulness, because this site's formatting will expand the whole list.

The define 7 doesn't have very good airflow, and it's quite expensive. Are there any key features you're interested in aside from appropriate size?

I don't think so. Mostly I'm just looking for a pc that is big enough for the z73 and my two graphic cards. As long as it isn't too expensive. 

Just now, Vanjakaa said:

I don't think so. Mostly I'm just looking for a pc that is big enough for the z73 and my two graphic cards. As long as it isn't too expensive. 

The 4000D is know to be pretty spacious, with reasonable airflow

Primary PC:

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

I see its a mid tower, that's what I currently have. Even though you say it's known to be spacious, do you think all will fit in it? I mean, I would rather have a mid tower than a full tower, but all in all its the space that makes it difficult. 

30 minutes ago, Vanjakaa said:

I see its a mid tower, that's what I currently have. Even though you say it's known to be spacious, do you think all will fit in it? I mean, I would rather have a mid tower than a full tower, but all in all its the space that makes it difficult. 

The issue isn't whether it's a full or mid tower, its if the cooler will fit.

From the tech specs on the 4000D -

Radiator Compatibility

120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm

You have a 360mm cooler, should be good to go.

6 minutes ago, TheGlenlivet said:

The issue isn't whether it's a full or mid tower, its if the cooler will fit.

From the tech specs on the 4000D -

Radiator Compatibility

120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm

You have a 360mm cooler, should be good to go.

Ah ok. Yeah thanks for clearing that up. I'm still fairly new to the whole pc building thing, so there's not a lot I know. 

2 minutes ago, Vanjakaa said:

Ah ok. Yeah thanks for clearing that up. I'm still fairly new to the whole pc building thing, so there's not a lot I know. 

No worries, Bud.  This is how you learn.

Just about every part and piece has a website with tech specs listed.  That, combined with PCpart picker which should tell you if there is compatibility issues, will help you a lot.

For example, PC part picker should have warned you that the 360mm radiator won't fit in your current case.