GPU: Asus Tuf Geforce RTX 3060 12G

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT

M.2Drive: Corsair Force Series MP600 1TB

MB: MSI MPG B550 WIFI

Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB DIMM Kit 32GB, DDR4-3200, CL16-18-18-38

Power: be quiet! System Power 9 CM 700w ATX 2.51

Case: be quiet! Pure Base 500DX

any input would be highly appreciated

Not knowing what games you will be playing and at what resolution hard to be precise but this should be good for anything at 1080p bar RT and Some 1440p on Med settings or playing older titles.

16 minutes ago, Lecrozes said:

Budget (including currency): ~1700€

will be used for: Videoediting, gaming, Streaming, recording, coding

seems good for 1080p120 or 1440p60 gaming. I'm wondering about the 3600xt. Only get that if it's about the same price as a 3600x, as the performance differance is negligable.

18 minutes ago, Lecrozes said:

Budget (including currency): ~1700€

will be used for: Videoediting, gaming, Streaming, recording, coding

Price for the GPU? You should be able to squeeze in a 3060Ti at MSRP in that price bracket.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

On 4/21/2021 at 2:51 AM, SorryClaire said:

Price for the GPU? You should be able to squeeze in a 3060Ti at MSRP in that price bracket.

Price for the GPU is around 700, but the ti version was not available anywhere

On 4/21/2021 at 2:50 AM, gamagama69 said:

seems good for 1080p120 or 1440p60 gaming. I'm wondering about the 3600xt. Only get that if it's about the same price as a 3600x, as the performance differance is negligable.

it is around the same

Just now, Lecrozes said:

Price for the GPU is around 700

Thats not the cost of 3060 at all. Imo i would switch for an Intel platform with Core i5 11400 and a B560 motherboard if you need a pc now and run the iris xe igpu until you can get a 3060Ti or a 3070 at a reasonable price of around 400 euros.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 minute ago, SorryClaire said:

Thats not the cost of 3060 at all. Imo i would switch for an Intel platform with Core i5 11400 and a B560 motherboard if you need a pc now and run the iris xe igpu until you can get a 3060Ti or a 3070 at a reasonable price of around 400 euros.

And other funny stories you can tell yourself. gpu prices probably won't be resonable anytime soon

Just now, gamagama69 said:

And other funny stories you can tell yourself

Thanks. I told that to myself every day.

Value can wait, period. Unless OP is in a massive urge to experience RTX on, im just giving a reasonable coping solution to a problem.

Thanks. I told that to myself every day.

Value can wait, period. Unless OP is in a massive urge to experience RTX on, im just giving a reasonable coping solution to a problem.

I know, but since they don't have any graphics card, it's porbably going to be ahrder to wait than if they had half decent grahpics they could keep using

Just now, gamagama69 said:

if they had half decent graphics they could keep using

Better than none with Zen CPUs, its AMD's fault for not realizing a market for their integrated graphics on high end in this pandemic. And what ya gonna recommend to OP, Quadro GPUs?

Just now, SorryClaire said:

Better than none with Zen CPUs, its AMD's fault for not realizing a market for their integrated graphics on high end in this pandemic. And what ya gonna recommend to OP, Quadro GPUs?

I mean, it depends on what they are going to do. If they are goign to wait, go intel. If not, go amd or intel, whatever has better pricing

3 minutes ago, gamagama69 said:

I know, but since they don't have any graphics card, it's porbably going to be ahrder to wait than if they had half decent grahpics they could keep using

humans, i am totally out of topic now. lmao, i have no clue what you are talking about