GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3090 GAMING OC or EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 XC3 ULTRA GAMING

Go to solution Solved by brightgamer,

Thanks guys, I did decide to go with the EVGA 3090 over Gigabyte

Lucky gamer here, so I have rare opportunity to get either the GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3090 OC or the EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 XC3 ULTRA at MSRPs (EVGA queue for one and the Newegg shuffle for the other). So I was wondering is one better than the other (I assume it probably comes down to cooling, noise and temps since their both 3090s) when it comes to performance, so I want to get some opinions between the two, thanks in advance.

They'll perform pretty equivalently, but having used both Gigabyte and EVGA cards recently, I'd say get the EVGA because the Precision X1 tunning and monitoring software is much nicer and more stable than the Gigabyte Aorus engine software.

9 minutes ago, AaronThomas said:

They'll perform pretty equivalently, but having used both Gigabyte and EVGA cards recently, I'd say get the EVGA because the Precision X1 tunning and monitoring software is much nicer and more stable than the Gigabyte Aorus engine software.

Ah ok thanks, I wasn't even thinking about the different monitoring and tuning software. I have had EVGA cards in the past and is familiar with X1 but I never had or used the Gigabyte software

Seems liek to cooler of XC3 is better than the one in Gaming OC's

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.

13 hours ago, brightgamer said:

Lucky gamer here, so I have rare opportunity to get either the GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3090 OC or the EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 XC3 ULTRA at MSRPs (EVGA queue for one and the Newegg shuffle for the other). So I was wondering is one better than the other (I assume it probably comes down to cooling, noise and temps since their both 3090s) when it comes to performance, so I want to get some opinions between the two, thanks in advance.

maybe the evga one gigabyte gpus is mediocre or if it's suprim x buy the gigabyte suprim x one

also a piece of advice 3080 has a much better value than 3090