Various Computer Issues - Please Help

1: sometimes when I start my computer(stays problem until i reboot((sometimes doesnt fix)) and I try to open, say settings/files/task manager,furmark/ect it will do so very slowly, like in 30 seconds (normal is practically instant)    I don't have any programs that would cause this to happen and i only have like 5 start up apps: discord/steam/gputweakII/armory crate

2: (often paired with #1) when I right click on any program in the taskbar nothing happens(on some boots it works fine) also if i try typing in the search bar it wont do anything  BUT i can type if I hit windows key on keyboard seemingly because it makes the text cursor(insertion point) appear there 

3: with gup: gpu will have random spikes in fan rpm    and no I don't have a weird curve   there is nothing about my fan curve that would make it jump to what i would guess is about 80-100%    the reason i say "about" is because the spikes don't register on the graph

4: cpu: the 5600x is only supposed to draw 73w(my friends wont go past 73w and is pretty good at overclocking) but mine, will go to 80      also its  t e r r i b l e  at overclocking, basically got the dumpster juice of the silicon lottery

sort of 5: earlier in the year i had an issue where i was playing game and everything suddenly froze, and from then on only certain programs wold open, couldn't even run diagnostic tool because it would just close    did a fresh install and same thing happened a month later     got a new nvme (rip $130) haven't had a problem since, however, it hasn't been that long(1.5 months) so i'm still cautious  (i have a fresh install on new nvme)     *** FIXED ***

so there you have it, the main parts about my computer that no one else seems to have and that drive me insane   can you please help me?

Ryzen 5600x 

Samsung nvme (500gb at 50% free)

decent cooling (max when gaming 70c)

750w psu (overkill ik)

b550 strix

<-- Moved to Troubleshooting -->

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

14 hours ago, Skiiwee29 said:

<-- Moved to Troubleshooting -->

I'm new to this site; I don't know what to quote (in this context) means...