PC not booting up.

DAME
Go to solution Solved by AndrewTheFrenchMan,

So this sounds like the power button is not well connected to the Mother Board, I think that's the issue because the motherboard can always have LEDs on, when it's powered, and the fact that absolutely nothing happens when you press the power button makes it seem like this is the issue.

look at this video and try to see if that works:

Hello,

i have the nzxt starter plus pc since last November. Everything has been working great until today where I went to turn it on and while the motherboard lit up, I went to click the power button on top of the NZXT H510 case and all it did was make a “click” sound. Nothing seemed to turn on (fans, cup cooler, gpu) however the backlight LED of my motherboard seemed to work. Any suggestions to what it might be? Is it time to replace the psu or anything?

I appreciate you taking the time in reading this and assisting.

thank you!

22 minutes ago, DAME said:

Hello,

i have the nzxt starter plus pc since last November. Everything has been working great until today where I went to turn it on and while the motherboard lit up, I went to click the power button on top of the NZXT H510 case and all it did was make a “click” sound. Nothing seemed to turn on (fans, cup cooler, gpu) however the backlight LED of my motherboard seemed to work. Any suggestions to what it might be? Is it time to replace the psu or anything?

I appreciate you taking the time in reading this and assisting.

thank you!

If you bought a PC through NZXT BLD, which it sounds like you did, you should be under warranty. I would contact them to see if they would replace it, or help you talk through fixing it

So this sounds like the power button is not well connected to the Mother Board, I think that's the issue because the motherboard can always have LEDs on, when it's powered, and the fact that absolutely nothing happens when you press the power button makes it seem like this is the issue.

On 4/19/2021 at 11:02 PM, AndrewTheFrenchMan said:

Thank you! i appreciate it, this was very helpful! hope you have a good one!