Powered USB connection

Go to solution Solved by kes2006,
5 minutes ago, 23wildcat said:

Hi guys

I was thinking about buying a Logitec g502 lightspeed and a g Powerplay mousepad. 

Then I found out, that you need to have a powered usb connection to use the mousepad. 

I don't know if my Motherboard (ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING II) supports that. 

Can anyone please help me?

If you can charge your phone with your pc your fine and basically all mobos have that

Hi guys

I was thinking about buying a Logitec g502 lightspeed and a g Powerplay mousepad. 

Then I found out, that you need to have a powered usb connection to use the mousepad. 

5 minutes ago, 23wildcat said:

Hi guys

If you can charge your phone with your pc your fine and basically all mobos have that

All USB from the PC is "Powered", i think u mean if it will stay on after the pc shutdown?

But i dont think that Motherboard has that option. You will need to use a powered HUB if you want it to always stay on.