Pls rate and optimize

breidl1337
Go to solution Solved by SorryBella,

Besides that RAM that i would swap for a DDR4-3000 CL16 (or 3200mhz) from someone with Micron/Samsung B-Die (Gskill TridentZ, Crucial Ballistix Series) and an extra HDD for mass storage in the future, nothing much to optimize.

Besides that RAM that i would swap for a DDR4-3000 CL16 (or 3200mhz) from someone with Micron/Samsung B-Die (Gskill TridentZ, Crucial Ballistix Series) and an extra HDD for mass storage in the future, nothing much to optimize.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

38 minutes ago, breidl1337 said:

29 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Why downgrade the memory? For me it makes no sense at all. Ryzen performs best when paired with 3600MHz sticks. The OP has a Ryzen 5000 series with a stronger memory controller and he can probably even go for a 3800MHz kit if he wants to. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Thanks for your help, I ordered the pets I listed xD wish me some luck xD

Your build is cool , you can easily play AAA games on it with descent FPS like you can play cyberpunk at ultra graphics on this machine.