[Project] PS2 Corset (Completed)

Luciel

Hi Everyone,

So I thought I´d share some of my older, completed proyects while you wait for new updates on the Crimson Server Desk Module proyect. Here´s another short and sweet one, it was a small pressent I did for my then partner for her birthday, enjoy!

Post 1

Hi Everyone,

I wasn´t planning on doing a worklog on this project as it was made as a pressent for the missus who loved her playstation 2 to play the tekken games but unfortunately it broke a few months back. So for her birthday I decided I would buy one and combine it with her other passion, corsets.

Now I´ve never owned a PS2 before nor have I opened one so I had to look it up and so on. Luckily I quickly found out that they are quite simple to take apart so that made my life easier. I also found out that the plastic they are made out is rather bad, and it was extremely hard to sand it down to get smooth edges. I´m not entirely happy with how the back window cut came out but I am extremely happy on how the final thing looked.

So here are 27 pictures from start to finish, most of them from the finish as I didn´t plan to do a worklog out of it, I hope you enjoy them, thanks for reading.

PS: The missus was delighted and loves her birthday pressie : )

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

18.JPG

19.JPG

20.JPG

21.JPG

22.JPG

23.JPG

24.JPG

25.JPG

26.JPG

27.JPG

Modding Portfolio

neonit.net

STAPH it guy!!!! ITS TO MUCH TO HANDLE.

i do like this one! Sure falls under the catagory 'unique'

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

At first I thought I was seeing things because I thought a corset was a type of clothing.

Turns out I wasn't seeing things and this is... actually a corset. Wow, good job.

Very interesting and quite talented, though all of your corset and meadow mod seem to not be my cup of tea. :(

Cheers guys, it was a lot of fun doing this one, and seeing her face when she opened the pressie really made up for all the work!

I have to say Elite, that happens a lot, sure I like the usual mods of high end builds, wc loops and clean lines as much as the next guy but to be completely honest, it´s actually (or at least I find it so) boring doing that kind of project, and at the end of the day, why else do these things if not because of enjoying doing them? :)

Modding Portfolio

neonit.net

Cheers guys, it was a lot of fun doing this one, and seeing her face when she opened the pressie really made up for all the work!

I have to say Elite, that happens a lot, sure I like the usual mods of high end builds, wc loops and clean lines as much as the next guy but to be completely honest, it´s actually (or at least I find it so) boring doing that kind of project, and at the end of the day, why else do these things if not because of enjoying doing them? :)

Please keep doing mods and projects like this (and post them on LTT!), it's really interesting to me!

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Of course, as long as you guys keep reading them I keep making them, I love making and sharing these worklogs :)

Modding Portfolio

neonit.net