[Project] Light Meadow (Completed)

Luciel

Hi Everyone,

So I thought I´d share some of my older, completed proyects while you wait for new updates on the Crimson Server Desk Module proyect.This specific one happened while I was workingin the Nº2 Tutorial Project, it was one of the readers who asked me if I could build a simple mod, same case, and she provided the hardware from her current PC, so I did. very simple and short post and no worklog was intended but instead used it as an example of what could be done by following the Nº2 tutorial project, enjoy!

---------------------------

Post 1

As some of you know, at the time of posting this I´m also working on the tutorial project: nº2, it is however because of that project that this one came around. One of the readers in one of the forums really liked it and she decided she wanted something similar, using the same brand and model basic case, but with a "normal" window, and matt pastel green and white with a little detailing on the opposite side.

So for the last four days I´ve been doing it, it´s now been given to her, the client and she seemed over the moon happy with it, so that makes me happy : )

I won´t go in to much detail because really, there´s not much detail, it´s a minimalistic mod with simple every day hardware, somehow however, I had a lot of fun doing it, I found it quite relaxing to be honest.

So here goes, 18 photos from start to finish (most of the actual finished case but hey).

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

18.JPG

The flower detailing was done with a fine brush, I´d like to thank my sister for helping me with that.

Took me quite a while to find the right kind of matt clear lacquer so it wouldn´t shine whatsoever or reflect anything which is what she wanted, turns out that´s quite hard to find in acril based paints but did eventually find it, and I love the stuff!

Anyhow, the whole thing took just about 8 hours in 4 days (a couple of hours a day) from start to finish.

Thanks for reading/watching! : )

Modding Portfolio

neonit.net

Great job on the cable management! Its nice to see a clean job without the convenience of a case that is optimized for easy cable routing.

A very unusual color scheme, but I really like it because it's different. Pity that you didn't get an more attention, but I really like it :)

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

cool paint job and that cable management is awesome for the case

Cheers guys! She was extremely happy with the result, I think the cable management took me as long if not longer than the paintjob itself! :S

Modding Portfolio

neonit.net