Sweetfx not working in BF4 x64. Help

Trashcan
Go to solution Solved by jbr,

Did you move the 64bit files out of the folder and overwrite the 32bit ones?

There should be a folder called "SweetFX_x64" those are the ones that need to be moved.

I downloaded the 64 bit version of sweetfx but when I launch bf4 sweetfx is not activated. Is there a newer version that I dont know about? 

CPU  i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz | Cooler: Swiftech H220 | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Motherboard: Z170X Gaming 7 | PSU: EVGA G2 650W
Storage: 128GB Kingston SSD/1TB WD Black Storage | CASE: NZXT Switch 810 | MONITOR: Acer GN246HL | KEYBOARD: CM Quickfire TK (MX Blue) | MOUSE: Sensei Rival

Have you set Origin to start the 32-bit version of Battlefield 4 by any chance? (Right click > Game Properties > When launching this game...)

Yes and it works. Is there a performance diff between the 32 bit and the 64 bit?

CPU  i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz | Cooler: Swiftech H220 | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Motherboard: Z170X Gaming 7 | PSU: EVGA G2 650W
Storage: 128GB Kingston SSD/1TB WD Black Storage | CASE: NZXT Switch 810 | MONITOR: Acer GN246HL | KEYBOARD: CM Quickfire TK (MX Blue) | MOUSE: Sensei Rival

There should be a folder called "SweetFX_x64" those are the ones that need to be moved.

THANK YOU!  :D