h320

if i was to expand a h320 and put a res in how would i do that with the pump being on the block i would have tro have the res mounted high up wouldent i?

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

would it be worth expanding the h320 and adding a 2nd rad and cooling my gpu or getting a aio for my gpu and kepe them seprate ? not gonna be done at the time time due to cash

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

would it be worth expanding the h320 and adding a 2nd rad and cooling my gpu or getting a aio for my gpu and kepe them seprate ? not gonna be done at the time time due to cash

i would get a AIO cooler for your gpu like the kraken G10 and then cool it with something like the kraken x40 or some other AIO that is compatible with the bracket  

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

i would get a AIO cooler for your gpu like the kraken G10 and then cool it with something like the kraken x40 or some other AIO that is compatible with the bracket  

yeah i was planning on doing the g10 and x60 when i get a 290/x and then the 320 for my cpu was just wondering if expanding the 320 to do moth and adding rads would be better in the end?

yeah i was planning on doing the g10 and x60 when i get a 290/x and then the 320 for my cpu was just wondering if expanding the 320 to do moth and adding rads would be better in the end?

are you sure that your case can fit both of those rads because the x60 is a 280mm radiator and the h320 is a 360 so i think that you would but the h320 on top and the x60 or which ever one you choose in the front?

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

are you sure that your case can fit both of those rads because the x60 is a 280mm radiator and the h320 is a 360 so i think that you would but the h320 on top and the x60 or which ever one you choose in the front?

i plan on getting the phantom 530 the h320 will fit in the top and the x60 can fit on the hardrive cage bracket

any chanse do you know when ncix will be getting more g10's?

i plan on getting the phantom 530 the h320 will fit in the top and the x60 can fit on the hardrive cage bracket

any chanse do you know when ncix will be getting more g10's?

no i do not know that but you can buy g10's from the NZXT website