Budget (including currency): 1500€ (without GPU)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Programming/VMs (prob not more than 5)

Other details: 

I currently have a ~10 year old PC with a "GTX 750 ti" which I plan to use as a Graphics card till prices drop/cards become available (if possible I'd like to upgrade to a GTX 3060). I currently don't need a better card as I literally play no games (apart from League every 2 months or so).
I will mainly use my system for programming and plan on installing Windows 10 with Hyper-v and a few VMs. That's the reason I chose 32GB Ram (don't want to run out and upgrade). 

I'd like your advice finalizing my build (better suggestions/telling me if I did something wrong and why) before I go ahead and buy the parts (which I plan to do in the next few days).
Here are all the parts I've chosen so far (~1480€):

image.thumb.png.9c9377ea0174567ebd8637ae3604b52d.png

SSD, go with smaller capacity + 4tb min hdd. 300$ for a drive is too much.

Better you save that money for the graphic card in the future.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

If you can I would go with a lower cash latency on your RAM (such as CL16) and maybe a slightly higher Watted PSU, but it's all up to personal preference really. You might also want switch up your storage, if you need the speed then maybe go with the M.2 frive but you could just as easily  get a 1tb Samsung Evo and a 2tb HDD for much cheaper. You might want to consider some extra case fans or thermal compound as well

Other than that you've got a pretty good selection in my opinion.

The reason I went with the 2TB M.2 is that I literally have no data on my system (apart from test files usw.). So only applications and VMs would be on my drive. 1TB is prob enough but I don't want do upgrade later (1 M.2 2TB is the same as 2 M.2 1TB and the board only has 1 PCIe Gen 4). Also since its basically only applications and VMs I want them on a M.2 to run as fast as possible (correct me if I'm wrong and speed doesn't matter for that). 
Is there a benefit to using 3200 Ram? (The price difference is like 10€)
I'll get some extra fans. The ones shipped with the case are usually pretty loud right? 
Do you need extra thermal compound with Liquid Cooling (I thought it was pre applied)  or is it just generally good to put a bit extra on?

8 minutes ago, Zabum said:

Do you need extra thermal compound with Liquid Cooling (I thought it was pre applied)  or is it just generally good to put a bit extra on?

1.3200 ram is slower ,you should stick with the 3600mhz ram.

https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/ddr4-frequency-vs-latency.232240/

I found this thread quite interesting,you should read it.

2.Most AIO's do come with pre applied thermal compound.

If you are worried just grab a 5€ arctic Mx4 thermal compound since it's nice to have if you want to reapply thermal paste on anything ever or don't since you might not need it.

1 hour ago, Zabum said:

The reason I went with the 2TB M.2 is that I literally have no data on my system (apart from test files usw.). So only applications and VMs would be on my drive. 1TB is prob enough but I don't want do upgrade later (1 M.2 2TB is the same as 2 M.2 1TB and the board only has 1 PCIe Gen 4). Also since its basically only applications and VMs I want them on a M.2 to run as fast as possible (correct me if I'm wrong and speed doesn't matter for that). 
I'll get some extra fans. The ones shipped with the case are usually pretty loud right? 

Most cooler do come with some sort of pre-applied paste but it often isn't very good and thin, if you can I would recommend getting some extra (Like artic MX4 its only like £5). 3200 RAM is slower but if you can, look at some 3600 CL 16 RAM.

Most fans shipped with brand cases are decent but its always worth getting more for better airflow, temps and ultimately better performance 

2 hours ago, Cheburek said:

1.3200 ram is slower ,you should stick with the 3600mhz ram.

Not if it has better timings it isn't. A 3200MHz CL14 kit for example is superior to a 3600MHz CL18 kit. There isn't much of a difference in performance between 3200 and 3600 Ram anyway, so any 3200 - 3600 CL16 kit will be fine.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor  (€425.00 @ Mindfactory) 
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (€102.44 @ Caseking) 
Thermal Compound: ARCTIC MX-4 2019 Edition 4 g Thermal Paste  (€5.49 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€180.59 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  (€170.02 @ Alza) 
Storage: Corsair MP600 Force Series Gen4 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (€323.94 @ Computeruniverse) 
Case: Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 Mesh w/ Controller ATX Mid Tower Case  (€99.22 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Power Supply: Corsair RM (2019) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (€114.90 @ Corsair DE) 
Total: €1421.60
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-04-17 23:33 CEST+0200

Finished Build (some prices vary).
Ty guys for all your advice. I think with all that I got a pretty good system. Cant wait to put everything together 🙂

7 hours ago, lee32uk said:

Not if it has better timings it isn't. A 3200MHz CL14 kit for example is superior to a 3600MHz CL18 kit. There isn't much of a difference in performance between 3200 and 3600 Ram anyway, so any 3200 - 3600 CL16 kit will be fine.

I linked that thread because it explained this better.

4 hours ago, Cheburek said:

I linked that thread because it explained this better.

My point still stands though. A 3200 kit isn't always 'slower' than a 3600 kit. 

49 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

My point still stands though. A 3200 kit isn't always 'slower' than a 3600 kit. 

Yes,but in this case for 10$ it's not worth the change.

12 hours ago, Cheburek said:

Yes,but in this case for 10$ it's not worth the change.

The price difference between 3200MHz CL16 and 3600MHz CL16 is actually more like 52 Euros on pcpartpicker Germany. A 3600MHz CL18 kit is about 25 Euros more. 

8 hours ago, lee32uk said:

The price difference between 3200MHz CL16 and 3600MHz CL16 is actually more like 52 Euros on pcpartpicker Germany. A 3600MHz CL18 kit is about 25 Euros more. 

I was going by what he said,I agree with you,don't take me wrong.