Mic constantly disconnecting and reconnecting if plugged in when I turn on my pc.

nixcey

PC SPECS: Intel i5-10400f

Gtx-970

Asrock H410M-HDV

OLOY OWL 16gb ddr4

650w psu

If I turn on my pc with the mic plugged into the rear panel (my front panel is broken) as soon as I boot into windows the mic constantly keeps reconnecting and disconnecting and the only fix is to restart my pc with the mic NOT plugged in. When there's no mic plugged in and I plug it in right AFTER booting theres no problem, but if I plug it in before turning on my pc the same issue occurs. This also happens when the pc has been in sleep for a long period of time, I'm not sure exactly how long but if I wake it up after a long period of sleep with the mic plugged in, same issue and same solution. If I look at it from the sound control panel I can see that my rear panel microphone and line in (not sure what line in is) constantly disconnect and reconnect but not my front panel microphone which I can't plug it into because the jack is broken. It's not a huge deal just an inconvenience but I'm really curious as to what is happening here because after an hour of scouring the internet I haven't seen a single mention of my exact problem