My First Gaming Rig

ozkank

i want to build a PC and have been watching videos and looking around on how to make them,in theory would this PC be compatible and working for a first build

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/6VrV9N)

Budget (including currency): £1000(can be a bit over)monitor and peripherals have already been bought 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: GTA,RDR2,School Work,CSGO

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at-45-50fps(1080p monitor)

yh i realised that about the gpu as i thought curry’s pc world might have them but it looks like ima just have to pay the extra £200 for a gpu,on the other hand i thought water cooler’s were better than standard fans

3 hours ago, ozkank said:

i want to build a PC and have been watching videos and looking around on how to make them,in theory would this PC be compatible and working for a first build

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/6VrV9N)

Budget (including currency): £1000(can be a bit over)monitor and peripherals have already been bought 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: GTA,RDR2,School Work,CSGO

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at-45-50fps(1080p monitor)

the list is not working (link)