Need help fixing my computer please help

Ok so good chance theirs an easy solution but I can't find it.

So I build my first computer this year (not the best time to do it) but the SSD I ordered for my computer was set to arrive 2 WEEKS late leaving me with every part but an SSD sitting on a shelf but I found a hard drive I had laying around and just decided that I was gonna boot off the hard drive till my SSD came.

Fast forward 2 weeks and I finally get my SSD but while configuring it I come across a tab called key management in secure boot and accidently delete all of the keys. I have tried for many hour to fix it and haven't been able to get it to work. I don't have a two bios motherboard and it turns on (fan spin) but no picture, if that helps.

It would be much apricated if someone could help me or tell me if I have to buy a new motherboard.

-Eric

40 minutes ago, ericpettersson101 said:

Ok so good chance theirs an easy solution but I can't find it.

So I build my first computer this year (not the best time to do it) but the SSD I ordered for my computer was set to arrive 2 WEEKS late leaving me with every part but an SSD sitting on a shelf but I found a hard drive I had laying around and just decided that I was gonna boot off the hard drive till my SSD came.

Fast forward 2 weeks and I finally get my SSD but while configuring it I come across a tab called key management in secure boot and accidently delete all of the keys. I have tried for many hour to fix it and haven't been able to get it to work. I don't have a two bios motherboard and it turns on (fan spin) but no picture, if that helps.

It would be much apricated if someone could help me or tell me if I have to buy a new motherboard.

-Eric

What board? There should be an option to restore factory keys or something similar and enable secure boot. 

Try clearing the BIOS by removing the battery for about 10 minutes and retry.
Make sure power to the system is off/unplugged so it doesn't hold settings via the PSU itself.
If your board has a BIOS reset button you can try that.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

ok so I left it out for 15 and still not working also I don't know my board (。•́︿•̀。) 

Have you tried it with the new drive unplugged from the system?

BTW system specs would be helpful.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.