Need tips for Cooler Master HAF X Pre-Filled watercooling

Hello I need some help. I am going to build my first computer soon and i want to get the CM HAF-X, but later i also want to upgrade my CPU cooling from the stock cooler to a Pre-Filled watercooler. The only problem i have now is that i dont know which Pre-Filled Watercooler is compatible with the HAF-X.

Please respond fast

Ps. If someone notices some bad spelling errors please take to consideration I am from Norway ;)

-MarcusLauk

Pretty much any dual-120mm rad.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

I suspect 99% AIO units fit into your case. Even most of the 280 units.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

AIO? can you explain a little bit further? im a little bit of a Newbie still :P

I suspect 99% AIO units fit into your case. Even most of the 280 units.

AIO? can you explain a little bit further? im a little bit of a Newbie still  :P

AIO? can you explain a little bit further? im a little bit of a Newbie still :P

He mean all in one, as for which ones fit as he said pretty much any dual 120mm cooler should fit as well as dual 140's as well in the top, i suggest the swiftech h220 myself or the corsair h100i... the swiftech cooler is top dog right now though.

AIO = All In One. Basically a shorter term for pre-filled liquid cooler. Something like a H100 would fit nicely into your case. There are plenty of others out there too like the Swiftech H220 which is the cream of the cream in terms of pre-filled liquid coolers but it's out of stock that's why I didn't recommend it :p

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

He mean all in one, as for which ones fit as he said pretty much any dual 120mm cooler should fit as well as dual 140's as well in the top, i suggest the swiftech h220 myself or the corsair h100i... the swiftech cooler is top dog right now though.

Thank you man you really helped me :D. I will get the HAF-X now and cant wait to get it for my first ever PC build <3 love you man (No Homo)

AIO = All In One. Basically a shorter term for pre-filled liquid cooler. Something like a H100 would fit nicely into your case. There are plenty of others out there too like the Swiftech H220 which is the cream of the cream in terms of pre-filled liquid coolers but it's out of stock that's why I didn't recommend it :P

May not even be able to get the H220 its now availabe in Norwegian computer stores. I will have to order it from America then on Newegg or something and that will cost a bit more, but is it worth it?

Thank you man you really helped me :D. I will get the HAF-X now and cant wait to get it for my first ever PC build <3 love you man (No Homo)

all good bro i know the feeling of building your first pc i did mine exactly a year ago today :) now im on my second rig which was built the day before christmas.. if you need more help with anything message me i grew up with all this kinda stuff so i know a fair bit :)

May not even be able to get the H220 its now availabe in Norwegian computer stores. I will have to order it from America then on Newegg or something and that will cost a bit more, but is it worth it?

that depends on if you want top dog, im able to hit 4.7ghz and go even higher with little issue on my h100 so youll be fine with an h100i if you would rather save some cash