New mouse

aidantt

I’ve been gaming on the g502 for a while and am upgrading to either gpro or viper ultimate. Give me your opinion. Gpro or viper ultimate? Why?

edit:i am closing this thread thanks for the answers

how come you are dissatisfied or something like that with the g502? Just curious

Make sure to quote me if you want me to respond

Turn your Mobile VR or PSVR Headset into a working 6DoF SteamVR one guide/tutorial (below):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC

20 minutes ago, aidantt said:

I’ve been gaming on the g502 for a while and am upgrading to either gpro or viper ultimate. Give me your opinion. Gpro or viper ultimate? Why?

HEAVILY depends on your grip. If you Hybrid claw (resting your palm while your fingers are arched like claw grip) or palm grip, Viper Ultimate. If you solely claw, G Pro.

Just now, GorujoCY said:

how come you are dissatisfied or something like that with the g502? Just curious

It handles like a boat in FPS, but i do think its still a good mouse in general. Just not good for the arms if you flick a lot or have a shit ton of monitor (Taran had a G502 and basically got instant RSI back in 2015)

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

2 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

HEAVILY depends on your grip. If you Hybrid claw (resting your palm while your fingers are arched like claw grip) or palm grip, Viper Ultimate. If you solely claw, G Pro.

It handles like a boat in FPS, but i do think its still a good mouse in general. Just not good for the arms if you flick a lot or have a shit ton of monitor (Taran had a G502 and basically got instant RSI back in 2015)

i like it but i would much rather a wireless mouse (i had hero)

2 hours ago, GorujoCY said:

i had the g50 hero and want a wireless but not g502 lightspeed

2 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

i use a palm grip

1 hour ago, aidantt said:

i use a palm grip

I would pick the Gpw for palm grip over the viper. As its a slightly higher profile.

5 hours ago, mousesnob said:

I would pick the Gpw for palm grip over the viper. As its a slightly higher profile.

But G Pro is way more optimized for claw thanks to that high profile, you can palm it if you have the same hand size as Linus but most people can palm a viper more comfortably with its lower profile and arched back shell

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.