Wane build an gaming pc but i dont know what parts to pick for the budget

Budget (including currency):聽1600-1700-(only if it really is needed 1800)

Country:聽isnt important just want a idea of the components聽馃榿

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:聽Gamming聽

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): i just wanne play games on hight quality and with decent fps and a bit rgb if possible聽.聽

thank you for the help allreaddy聽

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i5-10400F 2.9 GHz 6-Core Processor 聽($159.97 @ Amazon)聽
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler 聽($29.99 @ Newegg)聽
Motherboard: ASRock B460M Steel Legend Micro ATX LGA1200 Motherboard 聽($117.99 @ Newegg)聽
Memory: PNY Anarchy-X 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory 聽($89.99 @ Amazon)聽
Storage: Western Digital SN750 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive 聽($64.98 @ Amazon)聽
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive 聽($55.49 @ Newegg)聽
Video Card: Asus GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB DUAL EVO OC Video Card 聽($479.98 @ Newegg)聽
Power Supply: EVGA BR 600 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply 聽($48.03 @ Amazon)聽
Total: $1046.42
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-04-13 17:03 EDT-0400

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750聽| 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull聽| Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

2 minutes ago, chudtopia said:

what currency

euro聽

1 minute ago, SupaKomputa said:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i5-10400F 2.9 GHz 6-Core Processor 聽($159.97 @ Amazon)聽
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler 聽($29.99 @ Newegg)聽
Motherboard: ASRock B460M Steel Legend Micro ATX LGA1200 Motherboard 聽($117.99 @ Newegg)聽
Memory: PNY Anarchy-X 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory 聽($89.99 @ Amazon)聽
Storage: Western Digital SN750 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive 聽($64.98 @ Amazon)聽
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive 聽($55.49 @ Newegg)聽
Video Card: Asus GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB DUAL EVO OC Video Card 聽($479.98 @ Newegg)聽
Power Supply: EVGA BR 600 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply 聽($48.03 @ Amazon)聽
Total: $1046.42
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-04-13 17:03 EDT-0400

yeah i like something more powerfull it isnt mutch of an upgrade than i currently have聽馃槄

but thank you聽

1 minute ago, giuseppels said:

yeah i like something more powerfull it isnt mutch of an upgrade than i currently have聽馃槄

but thank you聽

what do you currently have

3 minutes ago, giuseppels said:

but thank you聽

聽if you need to upgrade something it will be the cpu and the cooler maybe later storage and gpu聽

1 minute ago, chudtopia said:

what do you currently have

pfff noting really good but oke , an cpu i5 9600f , motherbord assus prime 365m-a , GPU 1050 ti gaming x 4g , 16gb corsair ram dk what kinda corsair, powersupliy 700w , and a 1t hdd . and a crappy intel cooler聽

Alternate is a large German-based retailer that has many local stores in various European countries, maybe in yours as well.

This is the German webshop, scroll down to see if your country is mentioned: https://www.alternate.de

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"

(Faithless, 'Reverence' from the 1996 Reverence album)

1 minute ago, Dutch_Master said:

Alternate is a large German-based retailer that has many local stores in various European countries, maybe in yours as well.

This is the German webshop, scroll down to see if your country is mentioned: https://www.alternate.de

yeah mybe i life closse to german so it is possible il see if i see my country

2 minutes ago, Dutch_Master said:

yeah it is mentioned聽

3 minutes ago, giuseppels said:

pfff noting really good but oke , an cpu i5 9600f , motherbord assus prime 365m-a , GPU 1050 ti gaming x 4g , 16gb corsair ram dk what kinda corsair, powersupliy 700w , and a 1t hdd . and a crappy intel cooler聽

do you mean聽聽i5 9600kf

1 minute ago, chudtopia said:

do you mean聽聽i5 9600kf

shit sorry ment 9400f XD

Just now, giuseppels said:

yeah it is mentioned聽

Good, They offer complete gaming-PC's, find one that fits your budget and see if spending that much is worth the upgrade in performance.

Alternatively, in my country they sell upgrade kits (mainboard+CPU+RAM) so you keep the case, PSU and GPU, unless you can find a replacement GPU for a decent price. Good luck on that one though :old-eyeroll:

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"

(Faithless, 'Reverence' from the 1996 Reverence album)

if you dont have anything about Intel over AMD a good cpu with a good performance to price ratio would be a Ryzen 5 3600, it is double the performance than your cpu

Just now, chudtopia said:

if you dont have anything about Intel over AMD a good cpu with a good performance to price ratio would be a Ryzen 5 3600, it is double the performance than your cpu

i really like both so i dont really care but my budget is at max 1800 euros so i have some money for an good cpu etc

2 minutes ago, Dutch_Master said:

Good, They offer complete gaming-PC's, find one that fits your budget and see if spending that much is worth the upgrade in performance.

Alternatively, in my country they sell upgrade kits (mainboard+CPU+RAM) so you keep the case, PSU and GPU, unless you can find a replacement GPU for a decent price. Good luck on that one though :old-eyeroll:

thank you for the help i will just look a bit furder i would like to build my own pc like i dit with the one i currently have聽

16 hours ago, giuseppels said:

shit sorry ment 9400f XD

This is not a bad CPU at all, just get a GPU upgrade and you're set?

yeah maybe it isnt but i still wanne go for an better pc XD