Yellow lighting for pc case

DeViLzzz

My son at first wanted a yellow and black case and had one picked out but we went with the Antec 1100 on sale cuz it just was a better gaming case and it was all black so he could still get his yellow and black color scheme he wanted.  Now I thought of putting different types of stickers and more on the case but then I also thought of looking for yellow lighting.  Is there any out there to buy in Canada for a pc ?  He wanted his pc to be themed after the OHL's Sarnia Sting.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

hmm maybe take a look at the NZXT HUE

it has a dial to choose eksactly the color you want....

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |

• 2 weeks later...

got a hue in my gfs rig on purple and got one in my rig i change from blue to green depending on what i like that day while some of them alchamy lights are brighter the funtnality of the hue is just awsome

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate