Upgrading my PC

Lazarou

Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post my questioin but it was the closest I could think of.

These are all the current componenents of my pc.

If I was to upgrade one thing on it, what would you reccomend I upgrade first? I was thinking about the gpu but with the current situation it is impossible to do that.

Sould I wait for things to get a bit back to normal or is there anything else that needs upgrading first?

I use my PC for gaming (overwatch & apex) and for photo and video editing.

I would say a graphics card of course, but even a 1650 is a lucky find for a reasonable price. If you can find one, go for it. A better motherboard is always an option, but a B450 is... fine for your application. Really I would spring for more RAM if you just want to feel like you’re doing your computer a favor.

• 1 month later...

What graphics card do you currently have?

Maybe it is better to keep your current one instead of spending over 450$ on a GTX 1650

╔═════════════╦═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
║__________________║ hardware_____________________________________________________ ║
╠═════════════╬═══════════════════════════════════════════╣
║ cpu ______________║ ryzen 9 5900x_________________________________________________ ║
║ GPU______________║ ASUS strix LC RX6800xt______________________________________ _║
║ motherboard_______ ║ asus crosshair formulla VIII______________________________________║
║ memory___________║ CMW32GX4M2Z3600C18 ______________________________________║
║ SSD______________║ Samsung 980 PRO 1TB_________________________________________ ║
║ PSU______________║ Corsair RM850x 850W _______________________ __________________║
║ CPU cooler _______ ║ Be Quiet be quiet! PURE LOOP 360mm ____________________________║
║ Case_____________ ║ Thermaltake Core X71 __________________________________________║
║ HDD_____________ ║ 2TB and 6TB HDD ____________________________________________║
║ Front IO__________   ║ LG blu-ray drive & 3.5" card reader, [trough a 5.25 to 3.5 bay]__________║
║ OS_______________ ║ Windows 10 PRO______________________________________________║
╚═════════════╩═══════════════════════════════════════════╝