I need tips for upgrading this setup

Budget (including currency): around 3,000 - 5,000php

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Web browsing, The Witcher 3, Valorant, Tomb Raider trilogy(2013-2018)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hello! The one that I am going to upgrade is the ram and cpu. The thing here is that, I am running a LG775 motherboard, Intel core 2 quad q6600 2.4ghz, 4x4gb ram 1333mhz, zotac 650 ti, bigfoot h400g, 500gb sea gate HDD and dell monitor p2014ht. I would say tw3 and valorant has a decent fps in low settings for me as long I can play it. The tomb raider 2013 run fine as well with 40-60fps but the other 2 is not doing fine.

Here's the things, I have another set of mobo, cpu and ram this are 1155 motherboard, pentium G2020, 2gb ram. This is the unit that I want to upgrade, I plan to put a i5 2nd or 3rd gen, 2x4gb ram, 500gb ssd. The psu, gpu, monitor and other peripherals will be coming from the first unit.

I know that i will spend much more by upgrading with those parts and to be honest, a 50-100fps will be fine for me just like the first unit that I have. The reason for me to upgrade it is first, the mobo is just inside the box around the corner and I want to use it and second is loading the games faster, eventually I will upgrade so why not now. With that said I would like to know the community's comment regarding the upgrades that I will do.