KWEST

MrMcMuffinJr

Has anyone ever bought a GPU from KWEST? Did it go smoothly?

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

6 minutes ago, MrMcMuffinJr said:

Has anyone ever bought a GPU from KWEST? Did it go smoothly?

If you like supporting a scalper, sure. Otherwise, I'd steer clear. 

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Just now, kirashi said:

Is it scalping tho? the card I want is not that far above MSRP

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

4 minutes ago, kirashi said:

KWest is a legitimate seller, not a reseller. They are known mainly for selling PPE and safety equipment, but only recently started selling graphics cards. There are many who have bought from them and they are a legit company.

Just now, GalacticRuler said:

KWest is a legitimate seller, not a reseller. They are known mainly for selling PPE and safety equipment, but only recently started selling graphics cards. There are many who have bought from them and they are a legit company.

So I won't hit Buy and then a few days later they cancel due to stock issues?

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

1 minute ago, MrMcMuffinJr said:

So I won't hit Buy and then a few days later they cancel due to stock issues?

I can't say for sure, as even Amazon and Newegg might do that, but based on others' experiences, you aren't going to get scammed from them.

27 minutes ago, GalacticRuler said:

I can't say for sure, as even Amazon and Newegg might do that, but based on others' experiences, you aren't going to get scammed from them.

to be fairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. the GPU I want has been in stock there for a few weeks now, so I guess theres no need to worry. Not going to disclose which one just in case theres like 1 left lol

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

• 3 months later...

i but a 2070 FE but never got it now they are said in that they are in a litigation process with the vender DON'T BUY WHERE  

On 7/23/2021 at 6:01 AM, ZzVerdugozZ said:

i but a 2070 FE but never got it now they are said in that they are in a litigation process with the vender DON'T BUY WHERE  

Me too and now they won’t answer my calls or emails anymore 

On 4/11/2021 at 2:28 AM, GalacticRuler said:

This aged poorly.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

• 1 month later...

I ordered a 2070 and never received it and it's sad because it my very first build and is still incomplete and now I'm  afraid of purchasing a Gpu online and can't find them in stores 

• 1 month later...
On 9/11/2021 at 9:05 PM, Dabwizzzz said:

I ordered a 2070 and never received it and it's sad because it my very first build and is still incomplete and now I'm  afraid of purchasing a Gpu online and can't find them in stores 

I was in the same boat with a 2070 Super FE I ordered in March 2021; from the communications I got from them initially, I don't think the company intentionally scammed people who ordered Nvidia FE cards from them, but they didn't do a good job of informing their buyers when things went sideways with their supplier or distributor. A couple of months ago I finally had did a chargeback through the card I used to place my order and got a similar card from the newer generation (Gigabyte RTX 3060 Ti) for a similar price as part of the Shuffle on Newegg.

I've seen a lot of complaints about people who've played the Newegg shuffle for months and not gotten selected, but I only had to play for about a week. If you're still stuck trying to get a GPU, my suggestion is to get your Kwest money back through your bank/credit card company, pick which 30 series chipset you want (I would have accepted 3060, 3060 Ti, 3070, or--if the price was low enough--3070 Ti), set a price limit, and start playing the New Egg shuffle (only checking the boxes for the cards in your chipset/price range combo) until you get picked. As an aside on the shuffle, the time I got selected, I got my notification email almost two hours before the previous emails telling me I didn't get picked and only saw it 15 minutes before my purchase window ended, so pay attention to when they say notifications will go out (e.g., today's says you'll be notified between 12-6pm pacific time with a 2 hour buying window) and be ready to pull the trigger.