Tips for this new build?

padokas

Budget (including currency): £1500

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Heavy gaming, VR and maybe streaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Open to any changes or suggestions, here to get as much knowledge a tips as possible

P.s.: I know that the GPU price is not included in the listing above and that I'll need to buy fans for that case specific

If you get suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper lucky (< 1% chance) you can actually get a 3080, and if you want to buy it scalped it will likely not fit your budget. i would recommend getting a cheap temp gpu and once you can actually get a 3080 msrp then get it.

PC SPECS

-ryzen 5 5600x

-nvidia rtx 3060 ti

-msi b550-a pro

-corsair vengeance 32gb 3200mhz

-seasonic 650w

-western digital sn550

-lian li lancool mesh II

: ) have a good day

3 minutes ago, padokas said:

Budget (including currency): £1500

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Heavy gaming, VR and maybe streaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Open to any changes or suggestions, here to get as much knowledge a tips as possible

P.s.: I know that the GPU price is not included in the listing above and that I'll need to buy fans for that case specific

Instead of getting two 2x8 ram kits, I would just go for one 2x16 kit, which saves you money on price per gigabyte.
https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/gCCFf7/crucial-ballistix-32-gb-2-x-16-gb-ddr4-3200-memory-bl2k16g32c16u4b

Also you will need a 10700 (non-f) to use integrated graphics until you get your 3080

Just now, ohDrum said:

If you get suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper lucky (< 1% chance) you can actually get a 3080, and if you want to buy it scalped it will likely not fit your budget. i would recommend getting a cheap temp gpu and once you can actually get a 3080 msrp then get it.

For now I was still planning on using my 1080 that I have in my current computer, until I can get a new decent GPU for MSRP

1 minute ago, curiousmind34 said:

Instead of getting two 2x8 ram kits, I would just go for one 2x16 kit, which saves you money on price per gigabyte.
https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/gCCFf7/crucial-ballistix-32-gb-2-x-16-gb-ddr4-3200-memory-bl2k16g32c16u4b

Also you will need a 10700 (non-f) to use integrated graphics until you get your 3080

I'll take a look at the RAM, but for now I'm planning on using my curent 1080 founders edition until I can get a new decent GPU for MSRP