New Build, Component recommendations needed

Budget (including currency): $10000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Rainbow 6 Siege, Microsoft Flight Simulator, And in the future graphic hungry games, as well as streaming (view other details)

Other details So A lot of the peripherals and other items are Razer Brand. there is going to be a sort of dual setup for both a desktop and a laptop, with the laptop having an eGPU.  The internals is what I wish to get recommended for, but the following is a list of what I’m planning to use, and the laptop has a sort of a plug and play attachment, and I plan for the laptop part of the build to use all wireless, for both performance and mobility, and the whole build also having chroma features.the Table is custom made: I designed it myself, a rather simple design, but has enough space for all of the items going on it. I have yet to introduce any features to it for cable management, and will include battery backup in the portion.

Case: Razer Tomahawk ATX (Internals not selected)

Laptop: Razer Blade 15 Advanced Edition - QHD 240Hz - GeForce RTX 3080 - 

Laptop Specs:

• 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-10875H 8 Cores (2.3GHz / 5.1GHz)
  • Windows 10 Home
  • 15.6" QHD 240Hz, 100% sRGB, 4.9 mm bezel, factory calibrated
    • Discrete: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 8GB GDDR6 VRAM
    • Integrated: Intel® UHD Graphics
    • Installed: 1TB SSD (M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4) + Open M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 Slot for easy expansion
    • 32GB dual-channel DDR4-2933MHz (16GB x 2)
  • Per key RGB Powered by Razer Chroma™ N-Key rollover keyboard

eGPU: Razer Core X Chroma (GPU not selected, seeking GPU for 3 monitor support, as well as the gpu centered for streaming)

Peripherals & Other Items:

Desktop

Mouse: Razer Naga Trinity

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow V3 Pro (Note: this keyboard is going for both the desktop and laptop. It is wireless, but while in use for the desktop, a cable will be connected to leave it charging, and It will switch between Bluetooth devices (the laptop, and desktop) and allows me to quickly pack it along with the laptop for travel.)

Speakers: Razer Nommo Pro

Headset: Razer Nari Ultimate (Both desktop & Laptop)

Headset Stand : Razer Base station V2 Chroma

Mouse Pad: Goliathus Chroma Extended

Displays : x3 Razer Raptor 27

Webcam: Razer Kiyo Pro (will eventually have a more professional camera, but should be good enough for my environment)

Microphone: Debating, between RAZER SEIREN ELITE or the EMOTE version (im aware of my headset having its own microphone, just perfer sometimes not to have a headset on when in long sessions and conversations)

Game Capture Card: Razer Ripsaw HD

Laptop

Laptop Stand: RAZER LAPTOP STAND CHROMA V2 (serves as a bit of a USB hub and charging for the laptop while docked, allowing my original charger to be already packed in my travel bag

Thunderbolt/USB Hub: Razer Thunderbolt™ 4 Dock Chroma

Mouse: Razer Naga Pro ( Wireless )

Mouse Dock: Razer Mouse Dock Chroma

(Audio listed above)

Additional Items:

Battery Backup: 1500VA, Gaming Back-UPS, Pure Sinewave Black, 3 USB Charging Ports ( 10 Ports, more then enough as most if not all the peripherals are connected by USB/Thunderbolt ) 

there may be a few items I haven’t listed but primarily I am seeking the components (Motherboard, Core, RAM, cooling, etc) and seeking the best, almost overkill, of the build. I have considered the NVIDIA GTX Titan to install on the EGPU, and is compatible with it, but seeking other recommendations for it. Desktop primarily used for gaming and some workload, whereas the Laptop could do both. 

I do. I already own the peripherals and the case, I just need recommendations in what to install inside of the case and eGPU.