Anyone here a sysadmin? You'll love this video...

BoomLiam

As a matter of fact we're running into this issue with our current project at work. They want deploy iPads to dozens of people even though with out current infrastructure they cannot properly connect to wi-fi and we have no good MDM to deploy software or track them...

But the higher ups say it should work so that means it's OK. I literally think assume it's a 'approval' issue not a technical issue and them approving it is all it takes to make something happen.

No System admin, but I've had conversations like these all the time.

I'm having a conversation right now with my aunt uncle and grandma all 3 GROWN ADULTS who want me to hook up a vcr to a flat screen tv to play a blu-ray. they want to know if I've not tried then how do I know it won't play...

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Jesus christ LOL

This happens a lot here I am a network admin though not sys admin.

I love at the end how he just gives me and says of course I can.

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

I'm having a conversation right now with my aunt uncle and grandma all 3 GROWN ADULTS who want me to hook up a vcr to a flat screen tv to play a blu-ray. they want to know if I've not tried then how do I know it won't play...

ok i get that this is irritating, but you have to understand that most people aren't tech-enthusiastic like us. I little bit of sympathy plus letting go of your ego will help out a lot in these situations.