CPU & CPU cooler

Hello!

I started to pick my pc components, but I could not find the best cpu & cpu cooler for me.

Can someone help me?

I need a cpu that has 8 cores (6 cores would be also accepted), fast and a new gen.

The cpu cooler needs to be a liquid cooler.

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, mrcatmouse said:

Hello!

I started to pick my pc components, but I could not find the best cpu & cpu cooler for me.

Can someone help me?

I need a cpu that has 8 cores (6 cores would be also accepted), fast and a new gen.

The cpu cooler needs to be a liquid cooler.

Thanks!

The obvious choice for CPU would be Ryzen 5600x or 5800x

For a budget friendly option is the 6 core i5 11400F.

Any specific reason why you "need" an AIO liquid cooler ?

Most 240mm AIO would be fine like the NZXT Kraken X53 or Corsair H100i

Most decent mid-size aircoolers have similar performance and is much cheaper. 

CPU: i9 9900K   Cooler: NH-D15   RAM: Kingston Fury 4 x 8GB 3600MHz CL17   Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F   GPU: ASUS 3080 TUF   Case: In Win D-Frame   PSU: Corsair HX850i   Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (OS), 500GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (Games), 2TB Crucial BX500 SSD (Storage)   Monitor: Samsung Odyssey Neo G9. 

1 minute ago, boggy77 said:

What is your budget? What are you using your pc for? What are your other components?

All valid questions 🙂 

CPU: i9 9900K   Cooler: NH-D15   RAM: Kingston Fury 4 x 8GB 3600MHz CL17   Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F   GPU: ASUS 3080 TUF   Case: In Win D-Frame   PSU: Corsair HX850i   Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (OS), 500GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (Games), 2TB Crucial BX500 SSD (Storage)   Monitor: Samsung Odyssey Neo G9. 

My budget is 1500$. I am using my PC for gaming, working, streaming, content creating and it simply being a universal desktop.

My other components:

32GB of RAM, Waiting for the new NVIDIA graphics cards.

Power supply and case is not chosen yet.

Just now, mrcatmouse said:

My budget is 1500$. I am using my PC for gaming, working, streaming, content creating and it simply being a universal desktop.

My other components:

Also I live in eastern europe, so finding components are hard. Shipping from the USA is also an option, but then I need to pay VAT and Customs fees.

8 minutes ago, mrcatmouse said:

My other components:

Do you need the pc to work without a dedicated gpu while you wait for the 3000 series? If yes, you'll have to go intel. What country in eastern europe?

I don't need the PC to work right now, after the 3000 Super series (idk whats it gonna be called), ill buy all the components for my build. My country is Latvia.

Also my internet keeps crashing and crashing. Any carrier suggestions would be nice as well

11 hours ago, mrcatmouse said:

I don't need the PC to work right now, after the 3000 Super series (idk whats it gonna be called), ill buy all the components for my build. My country is Latvia.

It would be better to have a working PC than one that doesn't work. With it not working, you can't test almost anything and will be way past the return window.
As for your budget, I'm assuming that's for the PC and not a specific part. Just one question, is it 1500 EUR or USD.
As for shipping from the USA, you will be hit more than just with customs. Shipping will most likely cost tens just for something small and will probably cost >100 just for a big part, like the case.