BSOD IRQL then 1 beep boot loop

I just logged on to my PackardBell iMedia PC and just as I got to the desktop, it BSOD with the stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. (I used this pc just yesterday and have had no prior issues with it) This bsod screen appeared to have a graphical glitch that got worse every frame. I waited for a while but it seemed to get stuck at 25% so I held down the powerbutton to hard shutdown.

When turning it on again, the power light turns on, I hear the usual hard drive startup sound, hard drive light starts flickering followed with 1 beep then it immediately shuts down. (I didn't even get any display output in this time and this whole event happened in about a second of pressing the powerbutton.) Now the pc is stuck looping this so I held down the powerbutton to hard shutdown. I tried turning it on again and it did the exact same thing.

I left it for about 5 minutes and tried again. Success! It was doing windows update. It got to the blue screen with the percentage on and soon bluescreened again. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (dxgmms2.sys). It now got stuck at 45% so I hard shutdown and now it is doing the beep loop thing again. 

Repeat paragraph 2 indefinitely.

Please help...

20210407_100744.jpg