Pc says no signal on both monitors and turns off

TrystanWood

I have a i7 9700k with a evga Ftw3 2080ti both not overclocked i reset the pc completely last week and after that it started acting up it keeps saying no signal detectored with both monitors and then most of the time turns of but when it goes no signal audio still work most of the time not game but discord always does also i have reinstalled all drivers and power reset it not sure what else i can do and tips,help? 

5 minutes ago, TrystanWood said:

I have a i7 9700k with a evga Ftw3 2080ti both not overclocked i reset the pc completely last week and after that it started acting up it keeps saying no signal detectored with both monitors and then most of the time turns of but when it goes no signal audio still work most of the time not game but discord always does also i have reinstalled all drivers and power reset it not sure what else i can do and tips,help? 

Try unplugging the 2080ti and plugging the cable into your motherboard. Does it give a signal?

I have tried that yet i will in a second but see it starts up fine and works but when i go to play a game for like 5 mins or sometimes at complete random it will just say no signal and restart

16 hours ago, curiousmind34 said:

Try unplugging the 2080ti and plugging the cable into your motherboard. Does it give a signal?

I have just tried that and it doesnt black screen and turn off so does that mean my 2080ti is stuffed because i only bought it like maybe a year ago i still have the box for it it cost me $2800

11 hours ago, TrystanWood said:

I have just tried that and it doesnt black screen and turn off so does that mean my 2080ti is stuffed because i only bought it like maybe a year ago i still have the box for it it cost me $2800

Try booting into safe mode and running ddu (display driver uninstaller) just google it and download it