MSI MEG Z390 ACE Resizable Bar Support?

I noticed there is a beta bios update. I tried it and the PC kept rebooting and eventually booted up. Sort of got me worried so I quickly installed the previous stable bios version. Will MSI release a non-beta version of this? My 3090 just got the vbios update. Also, is the resizable bar even worth it? I'm running a i9 9900k, 32gbs of ram, and 3090 ftw

7B12v1B1(Beta version)

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/MEG-Z390-ACE#down-bios

2 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

More then likely its not worth it unless you play one of the 17 titles that were listed, more will come but id honestly wait till they fully iron out the bugs. You are basically a free bug tester at this point

Ah I see. Okay then forget it. Good thing I installed back the previous stable build. To be honest, I heard horror stories, once you install a beta firmware, there can be a chance you wont be able to go back. Luckily, that wasn't the case for me. Considering MSI already released a beta version for my MEG Z390 ACE, I assume a stable build will be coming out? Personally, I don't see a reason for me to upgrade my system to get the resizable bar feature. That's if I had to anyway... I'm running a i9 9900k, EVGA 3090 FTW and 32gb of ram. The CPU alone is still damn really good even though it's a few years old. Again, hopefully MSI releases a full stable version soon.

• 6 months later...

Old thread alert!

It's October 25th, 2021. I figured maybe the release would be out by now. I opened a ticket with MSI asking for an ETA on a full release BIOS that supports resizable bar. Here's there response:

Sent: Monday, October 25, 2021 10:22 PM
To: @gmail.com
Subject: Your question has responded 

Notice: Please reply to this email directly, do not remove or modify the subject.

Ticket:
7***** Resizable Bar BIOS

Content:

Dear tomscigars 0,

Thanks for contacting MSI technical support.

Regarding your concern, if you want to get the function, we suggest you firstly flash the beta BIOS which is also tested strictly before releasing. Anyway, we will also release non-beta version later. Thanks!

Thanks for your cooperation in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 10:30 PM, tomscigars said:

Old thread alert!

It's October 25th, 2021. I figured maybe the release would be out by now. I opened a ticket with MSI asking for an ETA on a full release BIOS that supports resizable bar. Here's there response:

Sent: Monday, October 25, 2021 10:22 PM
To: @gmail.com
Subject: Your question has responded 

Notice: Please reply to this email directly, do not remove or modify the subject.

Ticket:
7***** Resizable Bar BIOS

Content:

Dear tomscigars 0,

Thanks for contacting MSI technical support.

Regarding your concern, if you want to get the function, we suggest you firstly flash the beta BIOS which is also tested strictly before releasing. Anyway, we will also release non-beta version later. Thanks!

Thanks for your cooperation in advance!

I'm glad they gave you an update and still intend on releasing a stable BIOS version. I have been waiting for this.