Issue with case

RokasM

Hello, I have Antec DP301M case and I have issues with cooling. My GPU is running at ~30% and temps are 80c, fans are at max speed. Also my CPU is also tend to run on a warmer temps. I was wodering if changing case could help? My GPU is only a few cm from PSU cover, so maybe that effects my temps? 

54 minutes ago, RokasM said:

Also my CPU is also tend to run on a warmer temps. I was wodering if changing case could help?

Take the side panel off the case and does your temperatures improve??? Good sign to see how well the airflow is in your case. 

Also, do you have your full system specs and maybe a picture of the internal layout of your components/fans to get an idea of where everything is inside your case?

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

1 hour ago, SpiderMan said:

Take the side panel off the case and does your temperatures improve??? Good sign to see how well the airflow is in your case. 

Also, do you have your full system specs and maybe a picture of the internal layout of your components/fans to get an idea of where everything is inside your case?

Ryzen 5 2600

Arctic Freezer 7x cooler

Asrock b450m pro4 

GTX 1660super (MSI Gaming X model)

650w PSU

1TB HDD

Antec DP301m mATX case.

At the moment can't give a photo of fans layout, but there are 2 intake fans in the front, 1 exhaust fan in the back and 1 exhaust on the top. 3x fans are cheap chinese fans, 1 fan is stock case fan. Thanks for side panel tip, will try it 

29 minutes ago, RokasM said:

Ryzen 5 2600

Arctic Freezer 7x cooler

Asrock b450m pro4 

GTX 1660super (MSI Gaming X model)

650w PSU

1TB HDD

Antec DP301m mATX case.

At the moment can't give a photo of fans layout, but there are 2 intake fans in the front, 1 exhaust fan in the back and 1 exhaust on the top. 3x fans are cheap chinese fans, 1 fan is stock case fan. Thanks for side panel tip, will try it 

well your case has pretty poor airflow.

I would 

3x 120mm front intake

1x top rear exhaust

1x rear exhaust

buy some arctic p12 fans you can get a 5 packs of fans for cheap and the fan are really good.

second your CPU cooler isnt that great for the CPU. thet stock cooler is probably better. but if you dont want to use it then buy something like a gammax 400 v2. it's cheap, but gets the job done. or arctic esport freezer 34 would be the next step up.