Having trouble finding a new motherboard that ticks all the boxes

Hello I recently destroyed my MSI Z170a xpower titanium motherboard by ripping off a pcie slot accidentally, I'm devastated to say the least, been shopping around but cant find a newer board that does the same things, heres what I need.

M.2 nvme slots X2 with raid support

4 or more full sized pcie slots for my 4 gpus

I used to do everything with this machine, I used it for gaming, I am a game dev so i used it for creating and rendering and also used it for mining Bitcoin. My old motherboard could do all of this but has become a bit dated with an i7 6700k, I'd like a similar mobo that can handle the latest intel chipset, I don't mind going for intel 11th gen or for a workstation cpu as an upgrade, but I cant seem to find a suitable mobo, can anyone help me find what I need?

Well since sli and multi gpu is pretty dead, quad gpu boards for am4/ 115x/1200 are dead now. Id go 2066 or threadripper here. How about 

You don't want to use motherboard raid, it sucks, id use software raid instead.

PCPP lets you easily pick boards that meet these needs, here is a easy list https://pcpartpicker.com/products/motherboard/#l=4&xcx=0&E=2,5

Thanks for the advice, I went with an msi x99 pro motherboard and an i9 10900 to go with it, now all I need is a cpu waterblock so I can hook it up to my pre-existing water loop, will my thermaltake 1151 waterblock work with the x99 cpu or do I need to buy one?

5 hours ago, Aikirob said:

Thanks for the advice, I went with an msi x99 pro motherboard and an i9 10900 to go with it, now all I need is a cpu waterblock so I can hook it up to my pre-existing water loop, will my thermaltake 1151 waterblock work with the x99 cpu or do I need to buy one?

I hope you meant x299 and 10900X instead of x99 and 10900
x99 only supports the first generation of lga 2011 cpus (haswell/broadwell-e)
the 10900 is lga 1200, the 10900X is lga 2011-v3
As for your block, check the manual for compatibility but I wouldn't keep my hopes up. 2011 is a big socket.

Daily Driver: Asus ROG Flow X13 - 5900HS/3050 Ti

Primary Desktop: NCase M1 - 5800X3D/RX 6950XT

Travel PC: Fractal Terra - 5800X/RTX 3060 Ti

I have too many computers. List here.