Gaming pc build

Hyeon

Budget (including currency): 1000USD

MOSTLY USED FOR GAMING 

Plus monitos/ other peripherals . Any recommendations are welcomed.

2 minutes ago, Hyeon said:

Budget (including currency): 1000USD

MOSTLY USED FOR GAMING 

Plus monitos/ other peripherals . Any recommendations are welcomed.

are you okay with used GPUS? When do you plan to buy this?

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

1 minute ago, Downkey said:

are you okay with used GPUS? When do you plan to buy this?

I would prefer everything new if possible , hmm maybe in the next 3 months or so 

Just now, Hyeon said:

I would prefer everything new if possible , hmm maybe in the next 3 months or so 

HMM. Market is in a bad place rn, due to the global GPU shortage. Honestly just come back in 3 months and ask again. Due to the market advice I give atm will be useless.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

Just now, Downkey said:

HMM. Market is in a bad place rn, due to the global GPU shortage. Honestly just come back in 3 months and ask again. Due to the market advice I give atm will be useless.

ill still see if others can help

Global silicon I suggest looking up on it and seeing how it is affecting the market.

Currently components are going for much higher than the price they are really worth.

If you do not want to be overpaying then buying used would be the next best thing.

If you are still antsy in your pantsy to buy components for your new PC then you can overpay.

I recommend looking into the recommended builds on PcPartPicker, deciding AMD vs Intel, and maybe looking into other alternate components but the overall type of components should be close if you want to stay in your price range.

2 minutes ago, LogicDeifying said:

Global silicon I suggest looking up on it and seeing how it is affecting the market.

Currently components are going for much higher than the price they are really worth.

If you do not want to be overpaying then buying used would be the next best thing.

If you are still antsy in your pantsy to buy components for your new PC then you can overpay.

I recommend looking into the recommended builds on PcPartPicker, deciding AMD vs Intel, and maybe looking into other alternate components but the overall type of components should be close if you want to stay in your price range.

Thanks , i love you