people can hear my computer audio through discord even when im muted

i was in a discord call with people and they said they heard everything that was playing through my computer including their voices even when i went on mute, i've been looking up things on the internet of how to fix this issue for over 2 hours and i haven't found a fix. i checked to see if i needed to update my drivers/ sound drivers, looked to see if the "listen to this device" was checked on sound manager, i've seen something about stereo mix but that's not on my computer for some reason and idk how to get it, but i need some help because i honestly have no idea what to do except the last thing which is reset my whole computer.. any ideas?

Two things that might sound simple but I just want to make sure: 1. in Voice and Video make sure Input is you mic and output is the headset or speakers.   2. Did you by chance install something like VBcable or a soundboard?

5 minutes ago, G0dSpeed said:

Two things that might sound simple but I just want to make sure: 1. in Voice and Video make sure Input is you mic and output is the headset or speakers.   2. Did you by chance install something like vcable or a soundboard?

both are in the right input/output and i installed a voicemod but i uninstalled it like 2 days ago