Raven mining issues

I've been mining ETH for like 2 years now and the only issues i ever have are when one of my riser cards burns power cable melts and i have to replace it.

I recently decided to solo lottery some raven since ETH mining will go to shit and RVN will likely be what everyone moves to, and that's where the problems started. I tried NB miner but the hashrate for it is crazy slow 51 mh/s so i tried Team Red Miner and that was much better i was getting about 90-100 mh/s. i know raven uses more of the GPU than just the memory unlike ETH that is like 99% memory intensive. So i adjusted my clocks and voltages and everything so i was drawing 9.5 Amps at the wall which is only 1 amp higher than ETH mining and i have free power so its whatever. My problem is the damn thing crashed every day or so, I've tried lowering the clocks and that obv lowered my hash by like 5mh but it still crashes randomly, i tried lowering the shit out of the cards so they were running at like 3/4 speed and still it crashes randomly. They will work just fine mining ETH but i cant get raven to work. anyone have any ideas on WTF my issue is? and why it takes a day or two before it decides to crash?

Biostar TB350-BTC

Ryzen 3 1200

Patriot Signature 8GB 2400

6x RX570