Need a new keyboard ad need recommedations

TheNiceGuy66

Hello all i am looking to buy a new keyboard for around the same price as it would cost for a new controller for a ps5 or series x so around £60-£70. I refuse to pay stupid prices for keyboards like wth the razer Huntsman etc and  believe that i should pay around the same price as it would cost for a cotroller for either xbox or PS. Idm whether it is mechancal or membrane i am just struggling to find something good for a decent price point. As long as it will last and is by a somewhat decent manufacturer i dm what it is. Sorry if there are alot of miss spellngs alot f the keys all decded to fail at once. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help. 🙂

17 minutes ago, TheNiceGuy66 said:

Hello all i am looking to buy a new keyboard for around the same price as it would cost for a new controller for a ps5 or series x so around £60-£70. I refuse to pay stupid prices for keyboards like wth the razer Huntsman etc and  believe that i should pay around the same price as it would cost for a cotroller for either xbox or PS. Idm whether it is mechancal or membrane i am just struggling to find something good for a decent price point. As long as it will last and is by a somewhat decent manufacturer i dm what it is. Sorry if there are alot of miss spellngs alot f the keys all decded to fail at once. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help. 🙂

Do you have a prefered size or layout ?

Any kind of switches you would like (clicky, tactile, linear) ?

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD

20 minutes ago, Dr0y said:

Do you have a prefered size or layout ?

Any kind of switches you would like (clicky, tactile, linear) ?

i im not bothered as long as it has a keypad and probably tactile switches if i had to choose tbh

It's not that easy to find a good full size mechanical keyboard within that price point ...

here is one with us ansi layout ... brown tactile switches, I would guess outemu

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Redragon-K556-Mechanical-Keyboard-Aluminum/dp/B01NAI2TXC/ref=sr_1_21?dchild=1&keywords=redragon+keyboard&qid=1616248238&sr=8-21

here is a membrane keyboard from logitech ... not sure I would go for that one

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-G213-Prodigy-Keyboard-Backlit/dp/B01L6L451Q/ref=sr_1_13?dchild=1&keywords=keyboard&qid=1616248359&sr=8-13&th=1

here is one with romer g switches which I think are linear ... some like them some don't ... I've never tried them so I don't know how they feel. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-G413-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-Romer-G-Through-UK-Layout/dp/B06XPZQWZ8/ref=sr_1_11?dchild=1&keywords=logitech+keyboard&qid=1616248534&sr=8-11

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD