Upgrading A Very High End Gaming PC Bought 4 Years Ago.

Budget (including currency): around 4500 shekels (about 1400$), with a maximum deviation of 500.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I'll be playing new games (like cyberpunk, assassins creed valhalla, etc.) on a 2K 144HZ monitor, and i'd want to play them on ultra/high at above 100 fps if possible.

Other details This is my current pc: 

I'd like to upgrade the CPU, motherboard, CPU cooler and memory (and maybe case if needed), and i'll buy the graphics card (3080/3080Ti) seperately later whenever the restock happens and prices normalize.

It's really important to me that the CPU has high single core speeds, meaning I'd like to OC it to 4.5+Ghz, so I'll need proper cooling for that, and I also want really fast RAM, so I'd like it if it had a base of at least 3866Mhz, low CL and a capacity of 32GB.

thanks!

7 minutes ago, doxiMAN_MAN said:

Budget (including currency): around 4500 shekels (about 1400$), with a maximum deviation of 500.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I'll be playing new games (like cyberpunk, assassins creed valhalla, etc.) on a 2K 144HZ monitor, and i'd want to play them on ultra/high at above 100 fps if possible.

Other details This is my current pc: 

I'd like to upgrade the CPU, motherboard, CPU cooler and memory (and maybe case if needed), and i'll buy the graphics card (3080/3080Ti) seperately later whenever the restock happens and prices normalize.

It's really important to me that the CPU has high single core speeds, meaning I'd like to OC it to 4.5+Ghz, so I'll need proper cooling for that, and I also want really fast RAM, so I'd like it if it had a base of at least 3866Mhz, low CL and a capacity of 32GB.

thanks!

The one thing that would likely increase your fps the most in games (a new graphics card) is not in stock

1 minute ago, curiousmind34 said:

The one thing that would likely increase your fps the most in games (a new graphics card) is not in stock

But i have to get a new CPU (and therefore a new motherboard) as well because my current CPU will pose a huge bottleneck to a high end RTX 30-series card. 

1 minute ago, doxiMAN_MAN said:

But i have to get a new CPU (and therefore a new motherboard) as well because my current CPU will pose a huge bottleneck to a high end RTX 30-series card. 

That is likely true that as soon as you upgrade one the other one would need an upgrade.
Unfortunately, 16 core ryzen 9s are not in stock  and Threadripper has not been updated with Zen 3 yet (should be next month)
Correction: The 5950x is in stock, just for 3742 shekels, equivalent of ~1150 us dollars which is around 25% over msrp. 

I would wait for threadripper zen 3 to come out or for the prices of a 5950x to drop.

That is likely true that as soon as you upgrade one the other one would need an upgrade.
Unfortunately, 16 core ryzen 9s are not in stock  and Threadripper has not been updated with Zen 3 yet (should be next month)
Correction: The 5950x is in stock, just for 3742 shekels, equivalent of ~1150 us dollars which is around 25% over msrp. 

I would wait for threadripper zen 3 to come out or for the prices of a 5950x to drop.

I don't need 5950x though. as I said I really really want high single core speeds (because i modded minecraft and it's REALLY heavy and you need very fast single core speeds and very fast ram to get consistent good fps for a whole playthrough), so something like a 5800x would be nice if i can get it to 4.7~4.8ghz. Or alternatively, if the 4 cores make a huge difference, a 5900x with OC to 4.5ghz.

3 minutes ago, doxiMAN_MAN said:

I don't need 5950x though. as I said I really really want high single core speeds (because i modded minecraft and it's REALLY heavy and you need very fast single core speeds and very fast ram to get consistent good fps for a whole playthrough), so something like a 5800x would be nice if i can get it to 4.7~4.8ghz. Or alternatively, if the 4 cores make a huge difference, a 5900x with OC to 4.5ghz.

Would take the (relatively) small jump in price from 5800x to 5900x for a full 4 more cores. The 5800x isnt in stock and the 5900x is going for 2500 sheckles, again 25% over msrp. Just a couple days ago the 5800x was in stock for 1940 sheckles, so it'll likely come back soon at around that price.

Would take the (relatively) small jump in price from 5800x to 5900x for a full 4 more cores. The 5800x isnt in stock and the 5900x is going for 2500 sheckles, again 25% over msrp. Just a couple days ago the 5800x was in stock for 1940 sheckles, so it'll likely come back soon at around that price.

I see. I guess it would be best to wait for the CPUs prices to normalize too then?